4.65 / 5 based on 5,470 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The first cruise I ever went on was on royal Carrie an and I had the best time! This cruise line had the best customer service that it makes me not want to try another cruiseline
Went on two cruises that were both on royal Caribbean. Both out of this world. Went to so many wonderful places. The ship was amazing and so much to do. So beautiful. Food was terrific. Just wish drinks would have been included. That gets pricey!
Enjoy a wonderful cruise to Alaska with Royall Carribean. They staff was awesome, accommodations were not as tight for inside cabins and food kept us guessing daily lots of options.
The best company ever ! I love this cruise line , they are the best in all senses! None bad , all is good with Royal Caribean . My vacations always including this company
Went on a RC cruise for my honeymoon. I had a great experience with friendly staff, good food, and overall a wonderful vacation. Based on my interaction with other guests it seems like there are a lot of happy "frequent fliers" on this cruiseline.
Excellent service, excellent food, the shows were appropriate for almost any age and the whole experience was great. Definitely my first choice if I go on another cruise some day!
Very good solid cruise line. Love Quantum of the Seas, Oasis and Allure. Great itineraries, good food, excellent entertainment with first class service and new innovative ideas.
Love love love! They have such great perks and amenities on their cruises. It's so relaxing and the food/drinks are fantastic! They do tend to run on the pricey side though.
The bags are always high quality and there is always the perfect Louis V to match your outfit; The brand that I like, excellent details and accessories, leather products and the nice touch to the bag and very luxurious as well.
My cruise was absolutely amazing. I went for 7days and the activities and food were out of this world. All the staff were more than friendly and welcoming. I would highly suggest that everyone takes a cruise with Royal Caribbean.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos