Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We cruise a lot and went in one royal cruise was very disappointed bathroom shower very small food was just ok
Had a fabulous time. All you can eat buffets, knowledgeable hosts and guides, and something to do all the time.
Ive heard many good things about this cruise line and will be preparing for my first cruise the following year
One of the best experiences. Great staff. Always something fun and new to be doing. i would recommend to anyone
A very good family trip or just as couples. Good value for food and alcohol. Activities were fun for all ages.
Best cruise you will ever take.. food is excellent staff is super helpful and best vacation you will ever take
One of the best Caribbean travels, I got to meet different islands on this tour, loved it and so did my family
Royal Caribbean was one of the funniest cruise ship I have been on. They had something fun for all ages to do.
Love, love, love! Great times. Great food. Great entertainment. Amazing vacations, wish I could it more often!
Went on a Mediterranean cruise with Royal Caribbean. Great ship, great food, great activities and great staff.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos