Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
All the cruise experiences i have had are great and always leaving wanting more. Thats why i go again and again. Royal C is a 6 stars hotel on the sea. The staff is the best and you never have a boring time. Totally recommend it.
If you are looking for a good quality family cruise I recommend this line. It was more wholesome than other cruises I have been on so it was perfect for our family vacation with younger kids. Tons of activities and things to do.
i LOOOVE cruising with Royal Caribbean! Such a great value and always a great trip. I’ve gone on 5 or more different cruises and have always been satisfied. Amazing customer service and an amazing getaway. Definitely recommend!
love traveling with royal caribbean! always has some incredible cruises to incredible destinations! the staff is always so excellent and pleasant and it’s very clean and organized. i would recommend cruising with royal caribbean
I loved my Royal Caribbean cruise! I went with my family, and there was something for all ages! The food was amazing and the staff members were so attentive. I would highly recommend this cruise line! I loved my trip to Mexico!
I heard about this company before and I heard a lot of good things about it. I also heard that it is mostly for older people then it is for younger. So I guess if you looking for a older crowd this will be a good choice for you.
Amazing cruise line! Definitely top of the line. We did a 5 day Caribbean cruise and it was to die for! The food aboard the ship is exceptional and all of the staff go above and beyond to ensure a great stay while on the ship!
THIS CRUISE SHIP IS BEYOND AMAZING. it is hugeeeeeeee and there is so much to do. The food sucks actually. But everything else is so wonderful that I don't even care. Staff is super respectful. They dont try to hit on you haha
I did not enjoy math first, only and last experience with Royal Caribbean cruises. Too long of lines to wait for food, excursions, and activities on board. Did not enjoy the shows. Overall, would not go on another cruise ever.
I love love love Royal Caribbean International! All of the staff is so friendly and willing to help when needed. They put on the best shows! You are informed on everything so you aren't clueless about what is going on. Our latest cruise was definitely top notch 5 stars! We have another one planned in a few months.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos