4.66 / 5 based on 6,632 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This is the best cruise line. They take care of you it's so relaxing. Food is amazing! The price is unbelievable for everything you get to do and see. The entertainment is wonderful and non stop the whole trip. It doesn't matter what you like to do there is something for everyone to do.
We took our first cruise to the Bahamas on RC and so glad we went with this company. Even on a smaller ship, the food and service is excellent! We're going on a bigger ship for 5 days in march. Can't wait!
I experienced my first RCI cruise a few months ago. Was impressed with the cleanliness on board and the attention to detail. Our ship was huge and provided a ton of on board activities during days at sea.
I had an amazing experience on my first cruise on Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff was so nice and tried to get to know you personally. I will be going on more in the future. My favorite part was the different options of always having stuff to do. Yes I recommend this brand for sure :)
I've only ever been on one cruise, and it was with Royal Caribbean. I loved it. The food is amazing, the entertainment is phenomenal, and there is plenty to do both at sea and in port. Highly recommend it!
I went on my first cruise on royal Caribbean and I had a blast. The staff was extremely friendly and there was a wide variety of things to do both on and off the ship. In my opinion they had stuff that fit all ages. However if you are looking for a party boat then this isn't for you.
Best Cruise i've ever been on plenty to do for all age groups never get bored on here as long as you know how to have fun and if so this cruise and its couple stops are the place for you. been on 2 of these cruses in a two year time period and by far they are the most fun things to do
Loved my royal Caribbean cruise! My boyfriend took me on a week long cruise in May & everything about it was so nice! All the staff was amazing, everyday there was something to do on the boat, the food was amazingggg. We loved loved loved it & will definitely be going on another one soon!
My husband, myself, and our two daughters (19 and 15) went on the 7 day cruise. The land excursions were a lot of fun and I am glad that we did that! The girls started to get bored on the ship towards the end of the cruise. If we were to do another cruise, we would do a shorter one.
Royal Caribbean makes cruising the ultimate vacation. I have been on 8 royal Caribbean cruises and I love them. They are so much fun and filled with tons and tons of activities. The best cruise line by far.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos