4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I defiantly recommend going on this crude line! They have so many things to do for the whole family to enjoy! Also they offer many activities so your never bored. And you can't forget about the amazing staff!!!
I love Royal Caribbean and will take any cruise I can, but I prefer the eastern Caribbean itinerary. You get to go to more diverse places and the at sea days are usually more spread out.
My family and I had an absolute blast on this cruise ! I don't recommend it much for younger kids . Maybe 16+. I was 19 when we went though and I loved it ! Great entertainment as well !
Took the Mexican riviera cruise and loved it. The staff was amazing. The children's area was so fun for my baby. The food, delicious. So much fun, relaxing, and entertainment for my family.
BEST. CRUISE. LINE. I feel like such a queen on their cruises. My favorite part is the dining experience because the food is BOMB and the waiters/waitress work so hard for you to enjoy it
I have not personally been on this cruise line but know people who have and loved it as well as recommended it. Once I can afford to go on a cruise someday I will be looking at their prices.
I take this cruise once a year and I love it! I don't care how many times I go to the same islands, its such a relaxing vacation and lots of fun. So much to do and that staff is superb!
Well I won't be of much help seeing as though I just booked my first cruise and I don't go until may 2017. I have lots of friends who have been and I've heard nothing but good things!
I was 6 months old on my first cruise. Since, then, i have been on over 20 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean. Over the years their customer service and food has gone down hill. The bigger the ship, the less fun the vacation is. I enjoy the smaller ships!
I LOVE Royal Caribbean. After my first cruise on them I was hooked. I am even going back to do my Honeymoon on a RC cruise! The food is always outstanding and the service is wonderful.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos