Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely beautiful!! Spacious, friendly personnel, and plenty of amenities! All you need is on the Royal Caribbean!!
Sonho enorme em ir conhecer o mar caribenho! Aguas cristalinas e um clima maravilhoso , bem é oque dizem não é mesmo ?
I just went on a cruise on the empress of the seas in January and it was a great experience. Great staff and amenities
Love going on this cruise ship.. treated like royalty.. Food and entertainment were top notch.. can't wait to go again.
My parents traveled with this cruise line. They really enjoyed the services given and how the cruise ship members were.
Absolutely wonderful staff, we had the best time. Since we went on Royal Caribbean we haven't used another cruise line.
Solo he utilizado esta línea una vez pero la experiencia fue muy agradable y amena, desde el servicio hasta la comida.
We have used RCI to cruise a couple of times. We like the bigger ships, they have better food and better entertainment!
The food is great, the entertainment is great, and the ship is pretty spacious. Rooms are small but I can't expect more
Great cruise!!! The entertainment was to die for. There were so many fun things to do like attend the ice skating show!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos