Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love their cruise! The staff is amazing and will do anything to please you. It's a great experience and I would absolutely love to go again!
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
recently traveled on the anthem of the seas. was somewhat disappointed. the cruise was fun but the ship was not as nice as the ads make it seem
Smaller rooms than Carnival, less kid friendly, food is average, good ports, often there are good deals with RC that are cheaper than carnival
Best vacation of my life my boyfriend and I were treated like royalty from when we arrived until when we left. Definitely would love to go back
We enjoyed our times with this line, and would love to go again. It is more expensive than Carnival so we used them last time due to price.
I love royal Carribean. There is no other cruise line I would recommend. They treat u like king and queens. They go above and beyond their job.
I enjoyed my first cruise on Royal Caribbean. First trip where everything was taken care of for us. Good meals and entertainment options.
I went on a cruise with this company and it was really cool! I met so many kids my age (I was 12 when I went) and it really was a lot of fun!!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos