4.65 / 5 based on 5,490 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a great time on the carribean cruise! the rooms, food, and service was great and everything was beautifull. The beaches where we docked were also amazing and there is so much stuff to do!
I had an amazing time on my cruise. Royal Caribbean is the only way to go. They are very great at keeping you relaxed and have everything undercontrol. They have amazing food and entertainment.
I had the time of my life traveling with Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas! I can't wait to get back on one of their cruises. It was a great atmosphere and everyone was very friendly and helpful.
This has to be my all time favorite cruise line . The ship sail was very smooth unlike ones I've been on before . The entertainment was great as well as the food . I would love to get on one again
Love love love! Ive been on several cruises through this line and they never disappoint! Excellent service and incomparable comfort. I would definitely recommend for any age at any time of the year!
This cruse was amazinggg. The excursions were all so fun and in beautiful places. The customer service was great, all the employees aboard were very friendly. The foood, gosh the food was sooo good. It was an amazing experience and i highly recommend!
I have had several cruises here. I love royal Caribbean and its the only cruise line I will do, because I don't want to be disappointed. I use them at least once a yeAr.. the food is amazing.
We were on a Jazz Cruise. The Royal Caribbean line's the Princess of the Sea ship was the perfect accompaniment to the jazz! The ship contributed to the overall experience. It too was jazzy!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! I had the most wonderful experience with this line! They are amazing and do a wonderful job at making sure their guests have the best time possible!
All of there ship are wonderful. There zip lines are very safe thrilling and a lot of fun. My kids love there kids programs. In addition to, I personally love there wave rider and board walks.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos