BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
Great cruise line! Priced very well. Everyone on staff was extremely personable and would go above and beyond. By the end of our cruise our waiter knew exactly what drink and roll we wanted and would have it waiting. Great on board activities!
rebecca h.
west covina, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
As I child I often take the Royal caribbean all the time to all the different family vacay! I remember the Awesome shows to all the fun children activites ..its been awhile but i def. would love to give Royal Caribbean another shot some day !
Arlene V.
My favorite cruise line! They treat you great, very attentive to all your needs. The food is so yummy. A wide variety of activities. The staff lives up to their WOW promotion.
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
In my life time I have been at sea on this line for three months. This cruise line never lets me down. Such amazing service & crew. I will continue to sail with them every year.
Denise C.
Brooklyn, NY
We had the best time cruising with them. This was our first cruise and will not be our last. There were so many things to do you never even felt like you were on a ship but more like a floating city.  We will for sure be booking again!
Chloe D.
Wilton, IA
Two summers ago my family and I went on a RC cruise to the Caribbean. It is one of the experiences my mother never thought she would do, but since our vacation she wants to go on another! The ship has plenty of activities for all ages. It's a vacation that you can really relax on.
Brittany P.
I absolutely love Royal Caribbean I have gone on numerous cruise lines and this is my favorite cruise line even though they are a little bit more pricey than they're competitors.
Katie E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal caribbean has great cruises. The staff is always friendly and inviting. I love the excursions off the boat that are offered. This cruise line is definitely one of the best!
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have cruised with them 3 times and have loved every second of every cruise. They have some amazing amenities like pools, TVs above pools, the casino, and a multitude of bars and restaurants. Bring some nice clothes for the formal dinners!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Just went on a royal Caribbean Cruze last year. We had a lot of fun. Make sure you stop at lots of ports cuss if your not a gambler and your already sun burnt there isn't much to do. It's all inclusive though so it's a good price for a vaca
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.