4.66 / 5 based on 6,872 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been cruising with royal Caribbean since I was a kid. Their boats are gorgeous and offer activities for everyone. The trip and on board experience can be catered to whatever you want your vacation to be.
These cruises are awesome. I've been on one one time when I was a kid and had a total blast. Highly recommended to everyone because they are so much more cost effective than other travel and food is paid for.
I love going on cruises and this cruise company does a great job with making your cruise memorable. There is a ton of things to do, great food and the staff is friendly and very accommodating. highly recommend!
I definitely enjoyed my cruise, but the boat was rocking so badly that i could not go to dinner the first night, and i have never had that problem before. The food was alright, but i have had better in other cruise lines. I had a fun time, but will probably take my next cruise elsewhere .
We took our first cruise in November for our honeymoon. The customer service is phenomenal and it was our first time using. We booked our second cruise next year! I would definitely recommend a cruise with royal carribean.
Always a great time cruising with Royal Caribbean. I've tried other lines and none are up to par as this one. He service is impeccable and the food and activities are amazing. I'll never stray from Royal Caribbean.
I really enjoyed my Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. My favorite part of the cruise was the casino and all of the shows that were available to attend. I will definitely take another cruise with this line again.
Very fun vacation. There were many different things we could do both on and off the boats. They had many shows and events which were great for the whole family. I would definitely go again. It was a great trip.
The best cruise line...I've been on a few cruises and let me say I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line...the food was great and I would definitely suggest getting the sofa package, it was so worth it. The ship had everything, plus the entertainment was awesome and everyone was polite.
I've been on a few cruises and they are so fun! Royal Caribbean is perfect for any age, but great for adults and older kids. The shows on the boat were spectacular and the food and service were just as great!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos