BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
Amazing experience! Best cruise line ever! Everything included except drinks and excursions! So much fun seriously you all need to go. I felt like a movie star it was great.
Nikita C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Royal Caribbean cruises are nice. They are reasonably priced and you can find good deals! There is lots to do on the ship so you won't get bored. There was good food and fun for everyone! It's a good idea for a trip for a large group!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
I am an RCI snob. I've been on 10+ cruises in less than 10 years. The past few years I feel their customer service has gone downhill slightly, I am still in love with them and enjoy my trip every time! Best family vacation ever.
Valen G.
LOVE IT! To me, the best line out there. The costumer service is great, the cruises are amazing! Is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it. They need to come up with more promotions but I love this line. Totally recommend it.
Evelyn L.
Kent, OH
Royal Caribbean will a great cruise line it you're vacationing without any children! You won't get the rowdiness of a bunch of children on board. The staff is amazing and always addresses you by your name to make sure you feel at home!
Ginnette M.
Doral, FL
I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean since I can remember. And I can't pinpoint just one complain, the food is always great, the service, the entertainment, just a perfect family getaway! I really do recommend Royal Caribbean!
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had a really good time on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We booked when they were having a buy one get one half off, which is a pretty good deal. I would definitely go again.
Courtney G.
Conway, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have cruised on Royal Caribbean one time. The ship was absolutely beautiful. However, I am use to Carnival cruises and Royal Caribbean did not offer as much fun, free activities. It was a lot older crowd and a lot more families.
Shakkar M.
Cypress, TX
Royal Caribbean takes you aboard some of the most scenic coasts of Europe and is a nice way to relax and unwind for a week. The themed dinners are pretty awesome as well!
Alison M.
I love Royal Caribbean! only giving it 4 stars because in the past I didn't like having a set meal time. but now they've made it more free style with all the restaurants
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.