4.66 / 5 based on 6,407 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved this vacation. The weather was beautiful for the entire trip. This was my first cruise so I was not sure what to expect. Overall it was fun however I'm not sure I would do as long of a trip next time.
We are totally "loyal to Royal." This is a great cruise line. The prices are great for what you get and the shore excursion options are fantastic. We absolutely love cruising, and Royal is our first choice!
I had an amazing experience on my first cruise on Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff was so nice and tried to get to know you personally. I will be going on more in the future. My favorite part was the different options of always having stuff to do. Yes I recommend this brand for sure :)
I experienced my first RCI cruise a few months ago. Was impressed with the cleanliness on board and the attention to detail. Our ship was huge and provided a ton of on board activities during days at sea.
My family and I had went on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress such a beautiful ship. There was so much to do and went to Cocoa Cay which is Royal Caribbean's private island. If you are looking to go on a cruise you should definitely consider Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress. BON VOYAGE. 🚢
Best Cruise i've ever been on plenty to do for all age groups never get bored on here as long as you know how to have fun and if so this cruise and its couple stops are the place for you. been on 2 of these cruses in a two year time period and by far they are the most fun things to do
Royal Caribbean is a great company to travel with the family. There's a lot for kids,, like a kids club and an 24/7 ice cream bar (i may have visited there once or twice myself). And for adults there's a ton of bars and spas aboard and no-kid zones if you're an adult on vacation alone.
My husband, myself, and our two daughters (19 and 15) went on the 7 day cruise. The land excursions were a lot of fun and I am glad that we did that! The girls started to get bored on the ship towards the end of the cruise. If we were to do another cruise, we would do a shorter one.
I find this to be the best cruise line. When we went to Jamaica I was treated with such respect. The food was amazing and the excursions were so much fun. For the price you really do get the royal treatment.
I've only ever been on one cruise, and it was with Royal Caribbean. I loved it. The food is amazing, the entertainment is phenomenal, and there is plenty to do both at sea and in port. Highly recommend it!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos