4.65 / 5 based on 5,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I can't say enough about Royal Caribbean except that I love their cruises. Their professionalism and dedication to excellence is something not desired cause they provide it. I highly recommend this cruise
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean many times. I have the perks of being a diamond member, which is a loyalty program they offer. I have tried other cruise lines and nothing compares to Royal Caribbean.
Hands down best service on a cruise ship the oasis is the besy ive been on and i cant wait to try the breakaway or its sister ship once in miami and not new york
So far the best cruise line I've been on! I've gone on a Norwegian cruise and then been on 4 royal and I won't go on any other ones! best food options, plenty of activites. friendly staff and very clean!
My husband and I went on a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon and the cruise line was fantastic! So many helpful employees, great room, and great food!
My husband & I only cruise Royal Caribbean cruise lines. They have a great rewards program & I feel the best services when it comes to dining, housekeeping & hospitality. I will always cruise with Royal!
Just recently went on a royal carribean cruise. The boat was older and could use some renovations. The food was ok, I've had better on other cruises. Entertainment was great. The staff was also great.
Went on my first cruise this year the staff and dinner service was great. Tons of food to try.dinner staff was amazing in making sure our food was prepared the way we like. The entertainment was good.
I went in my first cruise and it was fantastic on Royal Caribbean. the ship was really nice, the food was great, rooms are well kept and the people are great. The separate adult pool was a great touch.
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines ever however some of the food at the buffets can get a little boring and repetitive at times but that's the worst part of it everything else is amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos