Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We’ve cruised with Royal Caribbean many times. We’ve never been disappointed. Good food. Clean restaurants and state rooms and friendly staff
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
I’ve cruised twice and both times was with royalCaribbean . I have no complaints. They were really nice ships that exceeded my expectations.
I love Royal Caribbean better than carnival. They have good rooms and the food is nicer. I hope to go on another cruise from Royal Caribbean.
Best cruise line by far. The entertainment is over the top and the food is well worth the money on the cruise! Chop steakhouse is a must try.
Loved this cruise line!! Had a blast, there was plenty to do, the food was amazing, the service was great. The ship and trip was beautiful!!
Best cruise of our life and I can't wait to go on another one! I have nothing bad to say, loved every minute of every day at sea and at port!
As far as cruising goes, Royal is one of the best. They visit excellent destinations and think of everything to make your vacation pleasant.
I got a nice cruise ticket to the Bahamas at an awesome price. I haven't been on a cruise yet but I read great reviews looking forward to it
Everything about this cruise line is top notch. All the staff are attentive. Food is fantastic. Always something to do. Can't wait to go back
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos