BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Stefa Z.
Ladson, SC
Went on a cruise at the end of the year and loveddd it. The cruise ship had lots to do while on board, confortable rooms(we were 3), staff was super friendly and helpful and the food was great! The 3 of us loved it and wish to go on another cruise trip with royal caribbean soon.
Whitney W.
Morgantown , WV
I loved my experience on Royal Caribbean. The staff and service personnel was amazing. The made us feel like royalty. The cruise was not too kid friendly and could have had more activities for teenage children. We had fun at karoke. and other shows. The entertainment was great.
Jules H.
Danbury, CT
Cruiseline for young singles and for families. Many activities for all age ranges. Depending on the cruise ship, the more luxurious and extra amenities. Overall, fun cruise line with attentive staff.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
Are used this company while booking a cruise in the Mediterranean. It is the first and only cruise line I will ever use. The meals alone made it worth the money and the customer service made the trip way better than I expected. I am definitely planning another trip with them again.
Maddie J.
Sykesville, MD
Amazing experience! Great variety of destinations, shows, activities, and food! I only wish I could go on more cruises with them. Staff is incredibly friendly and makes the voyage truly unforgettable
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
My recent trip to Cozumel on the Princess of the Seas was the trip of a lifetime! The price was perfect for me and my hubby and there was never a dull moment with so many amazing things to do onboard!
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
I have been on Royal Carribean cruises so many times, and I have a fabulous time each and every trip. Their itineraries are great, not to mention the unlimited food and incredible customer service.
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
The cruise I went on with Royal Caribbean was fine. The food was decent, and the events they had planned on the cruise were what I have found on other cruise lines as well. All in all I wasn't disappointed, however I also wasn't blown away with the different things we did.
Patricia B.
Fairfield, PA
I have been on a dozen cruises Celebrity, Disney, Carnival and Royal. Royal is top of the line in my book, elegant but not stuffy. As busy or as unbusy as you want to be on the ship. Staff always willing to please and it is always their pleasure to serve and assist you.
Aisha R.
Brookhaven, GA
I was so scared to go on a cruise, but the staff and crew of this cruise line made me feel like I had no left land. The all inclusive (except alcohol and shopping) aspect is great. Each night the itenerary for things to do changed and it was always something fun planned!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.