4.66 / 5 based on 6,642 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love Royal Caribbean, went on the Oasis of the Seas and loved it. Service, food, entertainment everything in it was great. Have been on 3 Royal cruises and have cruise with other but wouldn't change Royal. Is the Best
Royal Caribbean is a great family-oriented cruise line. They have great activities for both kids and adults. Also, a kids center for you to drop your kids off and have a little fun on your own! Love this cruise line.
The cruise ship is beautiful and the ports of call are beautiful places! The guest service is terrible! I had a bad experience on my European cruise with them for my anniversary. I do not recommend harmony of the seas!!
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line that's a little more expensive than some of the other lines but has great food and activities. The cruise I took on it was up to Alaska and the staff and ship was wonderful.
I have never had a bad experience with Royal Caribbean. I have been on 4 cruises with them and they give excellent service. All have been great trips. They offer a wide variety of excursions and the food is to die for!
I took a Royal Caribbean cruise in 2002 while pregnant with my second child. They went out of their way to meet my cravings, make virgin drinks and gave me a complimentary pregnancy massage . Can't wait to take another one where I can spend more time in the grand Cayman Islands! I may not come back!
Our first cruise was with Royal Caribbean and we have taken many cruises with lots of different companies and none so far have treated us as good as Royal Caribbean. They made our entire family feel like royalty <3
An experience we won't soon forget. Lots of people. Loads of fun. A pro for our family is that there was so much to do an experience. The customer service was helpful and insightful. We've only had the experience of going on one cruise. But I hope that will change soon. Definitely recommend it!!!!!
I have nothing bad to say about cruises. Everything is included. Unlimited food, activities, and fun. With Royall Carribbean we went out of California to Catalina Island and Ensenada. It was many years ago so I can't remember the exact ship the the rock wall and friendly staff was the most memorable.
Have cruised with RC four times including one cruise in Europe. The staff is exceptional and very accommodating. The ships have always been clean and well maintained. RC is a great combination of luxury and fun. Those that have travelled on the economy lines will know exactly what I am talking about.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos