4.65 / 5 based on 5,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruises are so much fun. I was on an older ship which supposedly had smaller rooms and less amenities and was quite satisfied with my experience. It is something that I definitely want to do again!
we took a cruise to the Bahamas and loved it in fact we will be going to the Caribbean again soon!! They made ou4 dreams come true and the beautiful clear water!!! My thoughts still get lost in that trip!!!!!!!
I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well.
Usually cruise with this company. Mediterranean ones are different than islands. Love the company. Cruises are well done. Do your research and pay extra and early.
I went on the Royal Caribbean cruise line a couple years back. I did not have a good experience. The ship and destinations were nice, but the food was terrible, it was incredible expensive and it was too crowded.
1st cruise last year on royal. It was awesome. Definitely going again. Only thing i didn't like was it took 4 hours to get on the boat. But other then that great
I haven't been on a cruise but I wouldn't hesitate to set sail with Royal Caribbean. I have friends that have traveled with them and it sounded so amazing! And they all had to go on diets when they got back ;)
BY FAR THE BEST CRUISE SHIP EXPERIENCE YOU WILL EVER GO ON. RC never disappoints with their service and quality rooms, dining options, excursions, and family activities during the day and adult life at night.
I love Royal Caribbean. I have been on 15 cruises and I have never had a bad experience. The people are always so helpful and kind. It is a great way kick back and relax! Can't wait to go on my next cruise!
I have been on several Royal cruises. One in the spring and one in the winter. Both were great and the staff was very attentive. Every night we had a different show or event to attend. The food was amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos