4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Having grown up in Sough Florida and going on many cruises this company is by far my favorite. We have even used their other company Celebrity to cruise Alaska twice. Royal Caribbean in a star in the cruise industry!
We've sailed Royal Caribbean twice as well as other lines, and the are by far our favorite! The service is spectacular and the food has always been amazing. They have great itineraries and are by far the best value.
My family and I went on our first cruise with Royal Caribbean and Loved every minute of it. They had some of the best staff and excursions were amazing!! I will definitely be booking another cruise within the next year.
I've been on at least 6 Royal Caribbean cruises, some with family, some with friends. I have loved them all. The service cannot be beat, the ships are so clean, and the unlimited food...well, who doesn't like that?! Their service makes me hesitant to even try another cruise line, they are top notch.
Would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone. The service was AWESOME and everyone was very friendly. There was so much to do that you could never be bored. After traveling on Royal Caribbean it is now the only cruise line that I would use and recommend to anyone!
The Royal Caribbean has the best options for middle school to teenage kids. We have probably been on 4 RC cruises. They kids love the flow rider and I like the dinning options outside of the traditional seating.
I went on this cruise a few years ago and i had the time of my life. the ports we stopped at were wonderful. snorkeling, shopping, barbecues, and tons more to do!
Went on a cruise with my boyfriend and absolutely fell in love! I was nervous that the boat would be very shaky and cause sea sickness, but it was nothing short of perfect
I loved this cruise line! They had so many amenities on board and the staff was always so friendly and helpful. The whole ship was amAzing and I definitely had the time of my life on that vacation! Would totally go again!
I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with! There's always something to do for every age group. I would definitely go on one again
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos