Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on the allure. Had the most amazing time in this ship. Felt like a floating resort, didn't even feel like I was on a ship!
Had one of the best vacation with this cruise. Went to the Bahamas with it and it was just amazing. Nothing that I ever expect
Royal Caribbean is the best! Super affordable and so much fun! They have great customer service and so many great activities!!!
The weather wasn't great but Royal Caribbean far exceeded our expectations! The ship was so clean & everyone was very friendly!
Had so much fun with my family on the royal Caribbean, my favorite part had to be the staff on the ships. Made my time pleasant
I went on one of their cruises and had a marvelous experience. It was so much fun and honestly the food was the cherry on top.
It is a good line of cruises you attend with a lot of kindness, the cruises are beautiful and the attention you give is unique
Royal is this best cruise, amazing ships and activities to do for everyone, the rooms are amazing and the staff is so friendly
They make u feel like u are in paradise you feel so welcomed and at home you don't even know u are so many miles away from home
Great vacation option. Have cruised multiple times. Great value for the money. Need to update some ships. New ones are amazing
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos