BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Brittany M.
Gainesville, FL
The best cruise I have ever been on!!! We went on a Mediterranean cruise. The staff was amazing and the dinners were by far some of the best meals I have had in my life. Every other cruise line fails in comparison for me now. I can’t wait to cruise with royal again.
Stacey H.
Braselton, GA
We have been on 2 family vacations via Royal Caribbean’s Cruise Lines. We have never had a bad experience. The staff and crew are always amazing and so willing to help. The food is delicious! Great accommodations! We will definitely travel with Royal Caribbean again!
Joann C.
Miami
I've been on royal twice. Both times were amazing. You really do get treated like royalty. There was no drink packages. But lately I've been using Celebrity Cruises which is a sister cruise liner of Royal. Same wonderful service and all the ships so far are amazing.
Carol B.
Round Rock, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Only been on two cruises but loved both experiences. The most recent was last year and I got such a great deal, my mom and I enjoyed a room with a balcony on our 7 night cruise with 3 ports of call!! Can’t wait til our next cruise, hopefully with the whole family!!!
Dbora L.
I have never felt so much like a princess while being on Royal Carribean. There is always something to do on board, and I always enjoyed the set of the pools and decks. It is also easy to get in contact with the workers incase you need anything while on board.
Maricela S.
Crestwood, IL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean and both we're pretty good. They always have activities going on. Music could be better. If you're a drinker, I definitely suggest doing a drink package. Overall, the staff is friendly and I do recommend this cruise line.
Sabrina L.
Hialeah, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We are big cruisers in my family. On Royal Caribbean I've ridden The Liberty of the Seas and Independence of the Seas. I think Royal Caribbean has one of the nicest ships, great for adults and young children. Not a huge fan of the food, or the teen programs.
Moko M.
Brooklyn, NY
Royal Carribean will always be #1 in my eyes. I have yet to have a bad experience even on the old ships. From the staff to the food, excellent treatment. I tried others but they have not yet met the quality of Royal Carribean. I will continue to always choose them.
Ximena L.
Irving , TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My family and I went on the Mediterranean and Baltic cruises with Royal Caribbean and they were some of my most favorite vacations and to this day some of my favorite memories. Excellent service, good food, and everything tou could ever want or need is on the ships
Hannah N.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is a little pricier than the other cruise lines, but you get what you pay for. The food is abundant and always superb! The rooms are small, but always clean and welcoming. The staff is always helpful. Plenty to do even on the older ships. Would recommend.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.