4.66 / 5 based on 6,735 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Ive only been once but the time I did i had an AMAZING time! I was under age so I couldn't enjoy it to the fullest but I had an amazing time. Clean, friendly, and lots to do.
I have only ever taken one cruise, which was an incentive trip I earned as a Scentsy consultant. However, Royal Caribbean had amazing food, atmosphere and accommodations. I would definitely sail with them again. Their comedy show was great and gave a nice end to a great cruise!
The cruise ships are extremely clean, and I found all the employees go out of their way to make your experience great. The main dinning room options could a little better.
This was my first cruise line I stayed at and it was a fun experience. This is definitely a more fancier cruise and not a lot of activities, but it was relaxing and peaceful. Staff was wonderful, they even made me a birthday cake!! Would recommend this to someone who wants to just go a relaxing getaway
Amazing service! Loved my time with them and experience! Everything was very grand and the service was amazing! Can’t wait until I can go back again! Definitely an experience you need to have! Definitely recommend!
It's my favorite cruise line your boats are the most the activities on the boat are endless the people who work there are wonderful are sweet the food is excellent the services the room is excellent the places you visit are excellent the port in the Exit is excellent I have no complaints from Royal Caribbean for anything all they do spectacular
Whenever i go on a cruise, i always go on royal Caribbean. I love them. The workers are so nice, they love to get to know you, and they’re actually always away from home for months at a time. It’s really good to talk to them, the dining and the food is awesome. The on deck events are really good too.
We recently went on a cruise and it was the worst experience every. The staff where rude. It took us 3 hours to get room service when it said 30 minutes. No one was willing to help with any issues. My parents go on cruises about 3 times a year will never cruise with this cruise line unless it's free
First cruise 2 weeks ago! It was my favorite vacation by far. Totally relaxing and had peace of mind that everything was taken care of. I will do it again in a heart beat
The experience I’ve had on royal Caribbean is unmatched one of the best vacations I’ve ever ever had in my life! We had great food and always things to do on the cruise!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos