Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I actually just came back from my cruise on Royal Caribbean. I was originally suppose to go to Bermuda but because of Hurricane Maria the itinerary was changed to Maine and Nova Scotia. The Cruise to Maine was boring it was mostly sightseeing.
I have heard great things about Royal Caribbean cruise lines and would definitely book a cruise with them. The prices seem reasonable but i know what’s tough with cruises is always the add ons. I love the ports and destinations offered.
I LOVE this cruise line so much!! I feel like the prices are absolutely amazing and definitely affordable. The staff is amazing and extremely caring and nice. The food is to die for and the entertainment is amazing! 1000000% recommend.
Went on a cruise about 7 years ago, and still remember their service. Fantastic on and off the ship. Beautiful rooms and very nice employees with great programs and events happening nearly 24/7! Would highly recommend this cruise line.
Went on my first Royal Caribbean cruise and loved every moment of it! Definitely would go again in a heart beat! Customer service was the best I've ever experienced! The staff will know you by name and treat you with so much kindness!
Last July I had the best experience with my husband and in-laws traveling with this cruise line. I would love to go every year if we could! The best customer service I have ever experienced. Cleanest boat I have ever been on as well!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I have cruised with them about 5 times or more. They have a great mixture of children's, teens, and adults activities. The crew is always so pleasant to be around and the food is delicious.
I had heard so much about the Royal Caribbean that it almost became mandatory to do a trip with them. My family and I went to the Caribbean with them on a four day trip and it was a lot of fun. The experience was worth talking about!!
Loved my cruise! The workers were the friendliest people! Our housekeeper remembered our names and would great us when he saw us throughout the ship. The food and entertainment was amazing! I would never cruise with another company.
I could go on for days about my incredible experience with Royal Caribbean. My family and I have been on 4 cruises with this company and have always had great service and the best of times. 10/10 recommend! Such a nice cruise line!!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos