Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved the first royal Carribean cruise we went on last November on the Oasis of the Seas. Beautiful ship and just as grand as we expected and imagined. Food was delightful especially in Coastal Kitchen and the speciality restaurants. Central Park was a sight to see and there is activities for everyone!
My son gave us Royal Caribbean gift cards for the holidays and birthdays and we added to it. My brother also cruises with Royal Caribbean and lives there rewards program. Looking forward to building up rewards and getting specials for cruises and enjoying a vacation that includes no cooking and cleaning.
Oh my gosh I love the Royal Caribbean I love all the different Caribbean routes they take in the islands a stop at and the islands they own everything is always smooth easy check in check out and the food is wonderful
Love Royal Caribbean, went on the Oasis of the Seas and loved it. Service, food, entertainment everything in it was great. Have been on 3 Royal cruises and have cruise with other but wouldn't change Royal. Is the Best
In comparison to other lines I've been on, Royal Caribbean definitely stands out as a "luxe for less" vacation. Guests can look forward to high-quality service, but not the fees of some of the less advertised brands.
Took a cruise with my family when I was in 7th grade. It was by far the best vacation ever. Plenty of activities for all ages! Movies, swimming, food. Each stop was more beautiful than the last. I would definitely go back.
For our last cruise, we traveled on one of the smaller ships and I still was not disappointed. They offer a great drink package to use while on board (TOTALLY worth it). They also offer some great activities on board, even while docked, for those who don't exactly feel like heading out for an adventure. The rooms are so clean and the food was always enjoyable! I would definitely use this company and even this ship again!
I took a Bahamian cruise on Royal Caribbean several years ago and I can honestly say it was the BEST vacation I have EVER had! The service is top notch and the vacation itself is unforgettable! I can't wait to I can cruise again!
Traveled allure of the seas. Beautiful boat, nice rooms, decent food. It what was disappointing was the terrible service which is quite surprising as I've traveled on other royal Caribbean cruise lines and never experienced bad service on those. Stops on great islands. Tons of things to do on the boat.
This one is a really good cruise for older people. I have been on this one a carnival and carnival has better food and you can find things better. Although Royal has way better shows and ice skating and rock climbing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos