4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Cruises are my absolute FAVORITE! i am inlove with the ocean and the luxourious boat and island escape. I was recently on royal caribbean and ive never been happier.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line! I think the level of service and activities available are better than the other cruise lines. I think RC is geared more towards adults and carnival is more family and kid friendly.
We took a cruise on the Carribbean with a group of friends and couldn't have been happier! The service and staff was great, ship was clean and prices were reasonable.
It is a great cruise line with fun packed activities and amazing destinations. However if you are 18-20 it is difficult to enjoy the vacation. You may be to young to enjoy the adult activities and older than the kiddies
We went on my first royal carribean cruise last year it was the best! We did it as part of the Buckeyes cruise for a cure it was amazing time. The staff was amazing food was great. I will never sail with another line again
By far the best one to date, I loved the food the Cabins were well thought out. The shows were very entertaining as well, There is a particular cheesecake they make that I am unable resemble.. I cannot wait to go back!!
There is nothing like crusing! I myself have gone on 12 cruises and i can't wait to keep going on more! Every cruise is a unique experience. Very stress free. You have the choice to do basically whatever you want. Everything's included you don't need to drive anywhere what more can you ask for
uno de los mejores hoteles en serio quede demasiado encantada con este hotel la vista espectacular quisiera vivir de nuevo la experiencia los desayunos lo mejor de todo
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line thus far. I love everything about them - food, activities, decor, entertainment, and more. I've never had a bad experience!
I always have so much fun on Royal. I prefer this cruise line to carnival. We actually took our 6 month with us and they had an infant care center (you have to pay for) so hubby and I could have dinner alone. It was so nice
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos