4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a really good time on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We booked when they were having a buy one get one half off, which is a pretty good deal. I would definitely go again.
The first cruise my grandma took was Royal Caribbean! Then after that cruise the only cruise line she took again was Royal Caribbean! That ought to tell you something!
Of the cruises I have been on Royal Caribbean has been the best for food. Sometimes, particularly on the short cruises, the services is less than wonderful, however the longer trips of a week or more I have had a great time
Love royal Caribbean but make sure you get on the right boat! Booking on an old boat can lead to a crappy vacation. Outdated decor, service, entertainment etc. But if you get on a big new one, it's so much fun and worth it!
I went on a cruse with about 16 friends when i was in college. Overall everything was great! Just know if you're doing the inside rooms....they are very small! We were on a budget so 4 people to a room was tight, but we managed!
I've been on two royal Caribbean cruise and each time has been wonderful! You cannot even feel the ship move even when you are on the bottom floors. The destinations were beautiful and there was so much to do on the ship!
Only have been on one cruise, but it was a great experience! All of the staff are so welcoming and helpful, you will be talking about this vacation for years to come.
Absolutely LOVE royal Caribbean!! Have been on two cruises with them and they are great on the ship! Never had any problems. Always a lot of entertainment and the services are great. I will never take another cruise ship!
We took a cruise on the Carribbean with a group of friends and couldn't have been happier! The service and staff was great, ship was clean and prices were reasonable.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line thus far. I love everything about them - food, activities, decor, entertainment, and more. I've never had a bad experience!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos