Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,197 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Loved my first experience on a cruise! We went to the Bahamas and it was amazing. Everyone was so nice and it was awesome!
I️ went on a trip with my husband and we absolutely loved it we go pretty often and this cruise line is always pampering us
Stay in balcony room best view, the food was great and entertainment was A plus . Went to Jamaica with my kids and my niece
Perfect cruise line for any destination. Very relaxing it's not on the party side but you can have lots of fun on this boat
Between the two cruise lines I have been on, this has by far been the best one. Top quality food, ship, and entertainment.
I love this cruise line !!! This is the best boat you can ever go on! You can do soooo much different things on this boat!
Unas de mis líneas de crucero favorito, he tomado varios por el Caribe, es simple y e espectacular todo lo que allí ofrecen
Love Royal Caribbean! Their staff is so accommodating and there for you for whatever you need. The amenities are topnotch!
Have cruised on five cruises the past 18 months. Enjoy Royal Caribbean from their service to the food to their itineraries.
I went on one of their cruises once and I could say I enjoyed it a bit. It was better than staying home during the summer.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos