BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Alex L.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Best cruise line ever!!!!! Impeccable service. Princess and carnival definitely don't even compare. We love royal Caribbean. Delicious food, love the drink selection included and the staff is so great at exceeding guests needs.
Leslie H.
Sykesville, MD
I have been on two Royal Caribbean Cruises and one Carnival cruise. RC was a much better experience. I found that the food, decor, and overall accommodations were much higher quality.
Brittany R.
San Antonio, TX
We go on RC cruises once a year and they are by far our favorite vacations. Amazing price, amazing service, awesome things to do and see while on and off the boat. Fun for everyone!
Christy B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
Bridget M.
Rochester, NY
We have cruised twice with RC and they make you feel like you are the richest people alive. I will never cruise with another company and we recommend everyone to take a RC cruise.
Lauren M.
San Diego, CA
It's a fun cruise line. I tend to be a bit more quiet & bookish so I actually like the cruises that are more mellow (don't even mind if they're full of older people). This one isn't as crazy as Carnival so it's fine, and great for more active people.
Alicja S.
Lisle, IL
I cruised on a jewel of the seas for south caribbean cruise. Islands were amazing, cruise was amazing and cozy but one thing that was missing was entertainment. The director of entertainment was great but he can't do it all by himself on a big ship. More entertainment especially between 5p-9p and you'll get 5 stars!
Lauren M.
Summerville, SC
Seriously- Royal Caribbean does not disappoint! Have been on 2 cruises and the staff is always spectacular, food is wonderful, and experience is as well. Would recommend to anyone!
Brittany  K.
Jacksonville, FL
The royal Caribbean is a great cruise line with great prices! It was a three day cruise so the ship was smaller compared to a seven day one. This cruise was great but I would recommend the Norwegian cruise line with amazing amenities worth the price.
Angela S.
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean and it was the right cruise to take with my friends. They offered a variety of on-board entertainment that catered to different age groups, and also a lot of excursions. It was exciting and the food is amazing!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.