4.65 / 5 based on 5,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Took a nine day cruise back in 2011. Was on one of the smaller ships but that did not impact the experience! Always something to do, food was delicious, good times all around!
I recently went on the Allure of the Seas. WOW!! Best week of my life! We went to Labadee, Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel, MX. The food on the ship was incredible. The service was incredible. They really treat you like royalty on this cruise line. This was my third cruise with Royal Caribbean and I will never cruise with anyone else.
My favorite cruise line. They have everything you could imagine on board. I never get bored on this cruise, that's for sure. Rooms are very elegant and food is super tastey.
Always wanted to go on a cruise but could never afford it or save up for it because every time i did someone in the family would pass away and i would have to use the money on them but if i had the chance it would be with this company for sure
We went on two RC cruises but I wasn't ever really overwhelmed. The food is just so so, and the cruises are always full of kids and teens so the halls are always noisy and its hard to find a spot to get away from the noise of families.
One of the best cruise lines out there. The service is great, food is amazing and the crowd is great. I love their destinations and cabins are perfectly accommodated. If you're traveling with family this is the perfect cruise line.
I loved Royal Caribbean and have cruised 2 times in the last 10 years. Compared to Carnival they are a lot more high end in terms of their food and entertainment (better entertainers). I would definitely cruise again in the future.
Royal Caribbean never disappoints. I enjoy the longer cruises and especially the formal nights. The food is always delicious, and there's always excellent entertainment.
Royal Caribbean takes you aboard some of the most scenic coasts of Europe and is a nice way to relax and unwind for a week. The themed dinners are pretty awesome as well!
We live the oasis class cruises! The boats are gorgeous and the amnesties are top Noch. The entertainment is great and so is the fitness center and spa. I highly recommend it!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos