4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The ship was kind of outdated but the food was delicious and the price was right. Not many people spoke English so that was a negative for me but otherwise a good experience.
Traveling with Royal Caribbean was some of the best experiences I have had. I love coming back to my room to see what towel pet they made that day. They always had things going on at every hour on the ship so guests would never get bored!
I love this cruise line. It's luxurious and it's so accommodating and has lots of things to do. I went on this for my honeymoon and I loved everything about this cruise line. I recommended it to everyone because it awesome.
I love these cruise lines. My only downfall is I have 2 young kids 6 and 8 and there aren't very many activities that they can do on these ships. The kids lounge is only open certain hours and other than that there isn't much for them to do except swim.
I recently went on the Allure of the Seas. WOW!! Best week of my life! We went to Labadee, Haiti, Jamaica, and Cozumel, MX. The food on the ship was incredible. The service was incredible. They really treat you like royalty on this cruise line. This was my third cruise with Royal Caribbean and I will never cruise with anyone else.
I only taken a cruise with them once, and Its my #1 favorite of all 3 cruise Lines that i tried! I still remember all the good treatment i got from all of their onboard staff!
I went on a recent Jewel of the Seas voyage to Greece and Turkey and it was INCREDIBLE! The staff is beyond friendly and the food is amazing. I can't wait until my next vacation because I definitely plan on going on another Royal Caribbean cruise!
Took a nine day cruise back in 2011. Was on one of the smaller ships but that did not impact the experience! Always something to do, food was delicious, good times all around!
Royal Caribbean cruises are very fun. They are tailored more toward the older ages. The night life isn't there on these cruises. The food isn't as great as other cruise lines
The boats are always beautiful and they have great entertainment. You'll always find something to do on a royal Caribbean boat. I've been on at least 4. Great food great parties. Will return again soon
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos