4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The only cruise line I will use! I've tried Norwegian and carnival and neither compare to Royal. They make you feel literally like royalty the whole time on the boat.
As I child I often take the Royal caribbean all the time to all the different family vacay! I remember the Awesome shows to all the fun children activites ..its been awhile but i def. would love to give Royal Caribbean another shot some day !
My favorite cruise line! They treat you great, very attentive to all your needs. The food is so yummy. A wide variety of activities. The staff lives up to their WOW promotion.
I've only ever had good experiences with Royal Caribbean. All of the staff is always happy and helpful. Never ran into a negative staff member. Good is yummy and shows are fun.
I absolutely LOVE this cruiseline. I have taken about 15 cruises total and the ship Oasis of The Seas is so far the best that I have ever taken. Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss! and looks like RC has the most beneficial ones ;)
Royal Caribbean cruise lines are wonderful. The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was delicious! There was always something to do, and some way to relax. A great getaway!
Just went on a royal Caribbean Cruze last year. We had a lot of fun. Make sure you stop at lots of ports cuss if your not a gambler and your already sun burnt there isn't much to do. It's all inclusive though so it's a good price for a vaca
Cruised with them on my honeymoon and it was amazing! The ports of call were wonderful. The ship was very well maintained, and had tons to do. The staff were exceptional and very helpful. I will definitely use them again on our next cruise
I went on a Royal Caribbean for my first cruise, and loved it! The food was amazing, rooms super comfortable, destinations interesting, and there were so many awesome on-board entertainment options. I would definitely go on another RC cruise.
Two summers ago my family and I went on a RC cruise to the Caribbean. It is one of the experiences my mother never thought she would do, but since our vacation she wants to go on another! The ship has plenty of activities for all ages. It's a vacation that you can really relax on.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos