Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
They kept everything so clean, all of the staff were beyond nice, my trip was all over amazing, except my unmanageable seasickness!
Love, love, love cruising with Royal Caribbean! The crew is always so friendly and helpful. Can't wait to cruise two times in 2017!
Best cruise line of them all, been on majesty, freedom, oasis and theyre all amazing that we cruise once a year now on any of them.
We just got back from the oasis of the seas, by far best cruise ship ever! The food is always top notch and the amenities were too.
It was one of the best cruise that I did ... the food it was good the service on the board excellent ... so for me it is yes royal
I loved when I got the opportunity to be on Royal Caribbean for a cruise. It was great experience and I hope one day I can go backs
We went on a cruise to the Bahamas. I can not say enough on how great the staff and accommodations were the food was also excellent
Service is incredible! And there are so many activities on board as well as access to activities during the sites! Great experience
Everything about Royal Caribbean cruise lines was good! It was so much fun that we booked another one for next year with our kids!
Awesome criuse line. The food was wonderful and large variety. Staff was very courteous. Would highly recommend sailing with them.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos