4.66 / 5 based on 6,759 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean was my first cruise ever. The boats are so classy. It is definitely a cruise line for adults. The staterooms are pretty small. I've gone on different cruise lines and these boats and rooms are a lot smaller compared to others.
I had so much fun on this cruise! But that was mostly because of the company I had with me. The ship itself was nice but seemed a bit outdated. I also would've appreciated more amenities. But overall, it was a good experience.
I have NEVER had a bad experience on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises. I've been on 6 so far, going on 7 this coming spring and they get better and better every single time. Never disappointed in my experience. Money well spent.
We have taken three cruises with Royal Caribbean and they are by far the best cruise line. The crew is always customer focused, food is consistently good, the ships/rooms are always clean and they have the best destinations.
Best cruises EVER. Super fun. The staff was super nice and amazing. There something to do every day while on these cruises. I recommend going to Jamaica. Super nice there. You'll have lots of fun. I can't wait to plan another trip.
My fiance and I LOVE Royal Carribean! We were on enchantment of the seas sailing to the Bahamas. We fell in love with the staff, the environment and ports. Very friendly, and exciting but also plenty of time to relax and soak in the sun. Royal Caribbean really blew us away, and we can't wait to cruise with them again!
I have only sailed Royal Caribbean and will continue to do so. They are absolutely wonderful if you have special dietary needs. I have a pretty bad gluten allergy and they went above and beyond each time I went to the bar and dining room. Buffets you have to be careful, but can make those work with talking to manager.
Best vacation ever!! If you haven't been on a cruise you will love it!! I love that it's all inclusive and the ship has so many luxuries! My favorite part was getting off at the port of calls and experiencing different areas and cultures of Belize and Mexico! Royal Caribbean is a first class company with amazing ships!!
Cruised on liberty of the seas in the Mediterranean and it was just great. Staff and food are fantastic. Rooms are small but that's to be expected just as well as crowded hot tubs. Entertainment was amazing and so were the bars.
Taking a cruise through Royal Caribbean is a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and helpful, I slept like a rock, the food and entertainment was great, and the ship was beautiful. (Allure of the Seas). I highly recommend going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean. My husband and I plan to go again soon!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos