4.65 / 5 based on 5,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have cruised twice with RC and they make you feel like you are the richest people alive. I will never cruise with another company and we recommend everyone to take a RC cruise.
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
Great company to cruse with. Always a lot to do on the ships and a great friendly staff. The Windjammer always has a great selection of food. Only down fall is the constant reggae music being played. Wish there was more of a selection in music.
I have been on both this cruise line and Carnival. I must say, I really preferred Royal Caribbean. The atmosphere is great, there's a lot of activities, and the food is amazing! If you've ever been on a cruise before, you must try this!
the ship food wasn't good. everything closed at midnight the people working was very rude over 95% of of lure ship was sick and they did nothing. it was an all out horrible vacation. I highly recommend carnival cruise lines if your going to cruise
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
I went on a cruise to the Bahamas this last December and it was amazing. I went on anthem of the seas and the ship is absolutely beautiful. I enjoy room 270 and I ate there every afternoon for a salad and hot tea while looking over the big ocean view from the ceiling to floor windows.
This is an amazing cruise line! I do not have one bad experience with Royal Caribbean! The service is outstanding and food is incredible! Plus, on-board entertainment keeps you very entertained! The new ships look great! Can't wait to try them!
I went to Europe on Royal Caribbean, loved the service. The food was great and the entertainment was wonderful. I was nice affordable way to see Venice, Rome, Monaco, Naples, Croatia, Malta, and Barcelona.
Most amazing experience ever. Rooms were stupendous, meals were super tasty, activities were fun for the whole family. What a great vacation at an affordable price
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos