4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best cruises EVER. Super fun. The staff was super nice and amazing. There something to do every day while on these cruises. I recommend going to Jamaica. Super nice there. You'll have lots of fun. I can't wait to plan another trip.
Best vacation ever!! If you haven't been on a cruise you will love it!! I love that it's all inclusive and the ship has so many luxuries! My favorite part was getting off at the port of calls and experiencing different areas and cultures of Belize and Mexico! Royal Caribbean is a first class company with amazing ships!!
The value was amazing! I had so much fun on the cruise I didn't even want to go home. The food was my favorite part, because I live to eat. The music and dancing was very fun. The entertainment and the Seaview is something you cannot mess!
My fiance and I LOVE Royal Carribean! We were on enchantment of the seas sailing to the Bahamas. We fell in love with the staff, the environment and ports. Very friendly, and exciting but also plenty of time to relax and soak in the sun. Royal Caribbean really blew us away, and we can't wait to cruise with them again!
always a great time on RCL. the drink package is a little pricey, but then again they all are. the food is decent enough, and the rooms are well-appointed. i am not loyal to one cruise line, but RCL is one i have returned to.
awesome awesome cruise line. never had an issue. i try to go on once a year on a cruise and this is my favorite always. not expensive not cheaper either but reasonable. food is good everything is clean i love it. recommend it everyone
My first cruise was with them and man.. it was amazing! The ship was beautiful, the employees were amazing and accommodating, and never a boring time! So much to do and see! Would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone!
Fabulous cruise line! I have cruised with RCCL 3 times and have loved every second. The crew is amazing and there is always something fun to do. I wish the cruises weren't so pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
My family and I went on the Oasis of the seas (one of their largest ships) and let me just say it was absolutely amazing! It had so much to do and it was so easy to get lost on a ship like that! I'm happy to say we will be taking another Royal Caribbean cruise this summer in Europe! I would definitely recommend!
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite. The staff is always so nice and accommodating. Drinks are great. The nightlife is also so much fun!! You really do forget that you are on a cruise ship. It feels like home!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos