4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
If you are considering going on a cruise, I recommend Royal Caribbean. The staff and the food and the fun are best on royal Caribbean. We went on a norwegian cruise last year and it was ok but anything to do again
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
We go on RC cruises once a year and they are by far our favorite vacations. Amazing price, amazing service, awesome things to do and see while on and off the boat. Fun for everyone!
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
I have being in 2 of the cruises the jewel of the seas and rhe serenade of the seas. I like them both. They look the same in every sense. I like the variety of the food but I got sick and it was horrible. At least the restaurant service is nice.
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean and it was the right cruise to take with my friends. They offered a variety of on-board entertainment that catered to different age groups, and also a lot of excursions. It was exciting and the food is amazing!
I cruised on a jewel of the seas for south caribbean cruise. Islands were amazing, cruise was amazing and cozy but one thing that was missing was entertainment. The director of entertainment was great but he can't do it all by himself on a big ship. More entertainment especially between 5p-9p and you'll get 5 stars!
Seriously- Royal Caribbean does not disappoint! Have been on 2 cruises and the staff is always spectacular, food is wonderful, and experience is as well. Would recommend to anyone!
I know for sure that Royal Caribbean Cruises is my favorite cruise company. I have tried carnival and NCL. But love the attention they offer. food is delishes and shows are the best.
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos