4.65 / 5 based on 5,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line. They had so many activities to choose from that would interest so many preferences people may have. The amount of ships to choose from are almost endless. I only wish they had more organic food choices on the boat.
Luxury cruise ! If your looking for a high class ship Royal is the way to go. I went on Oasis of the seas, it was a trip to remember. The staff goes above and beyond and the ship is sooo large you forget that your even on water. LOVED IT
I don't really have another cruise line to compare to BUT I thoroughly enjoyed my cruise to Bermuda with Royal! The food was amazing, the price was great and customer service on and off the ship was satisfactory. I would recommend them!
They keep the ships very clean and a healthy environment and i loved the most recent one i went on and i had a lot of fun the staff was great! And i loveed the restaurants on board and but i didnt enjoy the buffet like i did on carnival
Our cruise ship came in late, and didn’t have much time to prepare for the people on the next cruise. So we got a lot of leftover food etc. other than that it was extremely nice and we had a lot of amazing accommodations. Beautiful ship.
I actually just came back from my cruise on Royal Caribbean. I was originally suppose to go to Bermuda but because of Hurricane Maria the itinerary was changed to Maine and Nova Scotia. The Cruise to Maine was boring it was mostly sightseeing.
We loved everything about our cruise with Royal Caribbean! The staff was amazing! The food was 5 stars and the ship was always clean! The website was easy to use and the directions were clear! Will definitely be cruising with them again!
The truly out do themselves at RC. We did the Oasis of the see with a Park view balcony and it was an incredible room. Very very large boat with plenty to do and a lot of fun. Did Caribbean at St. Martin/Marteen, St. Thomas and Bahamas.
My cruise experience was great with them. First off the only thing you need in life is quality food and they have exactly that. It is family friendly and a great way to sit back and relax. The destinations also have a lot to do as well.
I cruised with Royal Caribbean once while in college. The food and entertainment were perfect for our group. Due to our large group, we were able to purchase an all inclusive alcohol package. Definitely recommend for a group of friends!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos