4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean has amazing cruises! I went on one with my family, and it was so much fun. I met so many people and we got to see so many different places. I would definitely go again!
Their cruise line is great for adults!! the rooms are adorable and they cater more toward adults !! great way to take a break from all the kid trips especially if you don't have any kids
We traveled on Royal Caribbean to explore the Mexican Riveria. The ship was well kept and the staff very friendly. Absolutely loved the choice of excursions. We were so impressed, we are going on the same cruise line for a trip to the Bahamas soon.
I haven't been on any Royal Caribbean cruises for a while, but I've been three times in the past and loved it! I thought they had a lot of good options for families with kids and also for single adults. I would definitely recommend this cruise line!
I cruised on a jewel of the seas for south caribbean cruise. Islands were amazing, cruise was amazing and cozy but one thing that was missing was entertainment. The director of entertainment was great but he can't do it all by himself on a big ship. More entertainment especially between 5p-9p and you'll get 5 stars!
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
The royal Caribbean is a great cruise line with great prices! It was a three day cruise so the ship was smaller compared to a seven day one. This cruise was great but I would recommend the Norwegian cruise line with amazing amenities worth the price.
This was the first cruise I went on it and it fabulous. My brother has a lot of food allergies and they were very accommodating to him and made sure he always had something to eat.
If you are considering going on a cruise, I recommend Royal Caribbean. The staff and the food and the fun are best on royal Caribbean. We went on a norwegian cruise last year and it was ok but anything to do again
The atmosphere on the boat was a good pace for vacation not to fast. The food was well crafted made with care. The drinks were great not to waters down. The ports were great lots to choose from.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos