Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love this cruise line. As I write this cruise I am planning a cruise with them for next year. I have only been on their oasis class shps and love them
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
Best cruise line overall. Have used this cruise line several times and will continue to use it in the future. I have had the best experiences on board.
Really great affordable cruise option. Love how you don't feel left out if you can't afford the high class sweets. Really enjoy all the drink packages.
I like Royal Caribbean for cruises. They are pretty fairly priced. They keep everything pretty clean during the cruise. The food options are good too.
My family and I went on a 5 day cruise this past January. Entertainment was endless. The bartenders were extremely generous. Room service was the best.
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite vacation with my family. I love them because there's so much to do and always a bar or a pool to go to
This cruise line offers the best food/service compared to others. Their prices are good, but I recommend booking well in advance to get the best deals
Best cruise line and best bang for your buck vacation. All you can eat food plus the option to add on a drink package. The entertainment was top notch!
Went on my first cruise last October, was the most amazing time. The crew go out of their way to make sure your having the best time. Food was amazing!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos