4.66 / 5 based on 6,638 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We had a great experience on Royal Caribbean. The ship was the nicest one we had been on. The food was fantastic every night. They also had a midnight chocolate buffet which was amazing! We had a great time and the service was fantastic!!!
Had an ok trip with royal Caribbean. The cruise itself was ok. Didn't have any problems with our cabin or any of the food or drinks on board. I would say service is fairly slow though. I will deff give them another shot in the near future.
So much better than carnival cruise lines !! The food, the rooms, the service, the activities, you name it. Royal Caribbean treats each guest like royalty and their ships are top notch. Will continue to have my business for years to come
Great food, great service, great experience. We were never bored--there is always something to do. We didn't spring for a balcony, but it didn't matter there was so much going on that we were hardly in the room at all. Highly recommend.
They deserve five stars because the service and cruise experience was one of the best experiences I had as a first time cruiser. The staff was very friendly, and the ship was very clean. I liked the entertainment they had and the food was delicious. I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.
Royal Caribbean cruises are a wonderful getaway! there are so many different destinations. The staff are very friendly and always down to help. The only thing I would say is that rules such as smoking by the pool are not always enforced.
I have been on 7 cruises with Royal Caribbean and I have never been disappointed. The service is exceptional and the locations are fantastic. I love that everything is included and I don't have to worry about little details when I arrive on the ship.
I've gone on several Royal Caribbean cruises. The ships are usually large, clean, and well run. The staterooms are small, but you won't spend much time in them. Usually lots of activities. Food varies, but plenty to choose from and you're likely to gain some weight! Solid choice, if you are comfortable with a large, regimented cruise.
Loved the cruise around the Mediterranean I took with family. We had such great service, the food was fantastic. We loved all the entertainment provided on the ship and off the ship! Went to so many great cities and got to see everything we wanted! Fantastic trip!
This was my first cruise ship. It was beautiful and luxurious but I had to disagree with some of the entertainment on the ship. I always felt like I was being pushed into buying things I don't need. Also I was ripped off at the spa getting a $200 price for a $50 facial. Other than that the food was great. Ps the pools were too small.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos