BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Hoover, AL
I have been on most of the major cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is my absolute favorite! The ships are always very clean, well maintained, and beautiful. The shops are always my favorite and all of the restaurants are delicious! I never had a bad thing to eat on there. The excursions are tons of fun as well. Cruising is my favorite type of vacation and RC makes it perfect.
Lizz G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I do like to cruise...a cheaper way to see the islands!! Food is wonderful, drinks are perfect, and the staff is excellent. ships don't seem as out dated compared to Carnival. Worth the extra money!
Deborah F.
Carrollton, TX
My favorite Cruise line! I have been on so many cruises that I am a Diamond member already! I have cruised all over the Caribbean, up the northeast seaboard and even a European cruise! On RCCL I always have a great time! Their activities are wonderful, the food is fantastic!
Dani M.
Gainesville, FL
The cruise I went on with Royal Caribbean was fine. The food was decent, and the events they had planned on the cruise were what I have found on other cruise lines as well. All in all I wasn't disappointed, however I also wasn't blown away with the different things we did.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA
I have been on 2 royal Caribbean cruises and loved my experience both times! So many things to do, places to eat, and shows to watch and I've only been on "smaller" ships! The destinations are wonderful and the staff is great too. I can't wait for my next royal Caribbean cruise!!
Stacey B.
San Mateo, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My family and I took their Mexico cruise several years back and had a wonderful time. Everyone was kind and courteous, the excursions were well planned, and our stay was incredibly comfortable.
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this cruise line. The staff was amazing, the food was fantastic, and the ship was beautiful!! I went to a few shows also and they were wonderful. It was very affordable and our accommodations were so nice. I will definitely travel on this cruise line again!
Eae W.
Royal Caribbean was a lot of fun the last time I went on a cruise with them. There was plenty to do, and the public areas of the ship were clean and well-maintained. I don't like the strict dinner times, I wish there were an in-between option instead of only the two.
Natasha L.
The experience was a lot of fun with so many amenities included! The proposed "all inclusive" package really did offer all of the essentials for a phenomenal trip including food, drink tickets, entertainment, and lodging. I cannot wait to travel with Royal Caribbean again!
Alyssa M.
Unique experience in which the cruise ship departed from Barcelona. We wanted a family oriented cruise and this fell short a little bit. The night shows had very risqué material, and even though Disney cruises are more expensive, we've found them to be worth the money.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.