Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Always a great time on the Royal Caribbean! It's the best food and rooms. We loved traveling with them because its always a blast!
Very fun experience! I really enjoyed the atmosphere, the employees were friendly and the food was awesome! Will go again soon.....
I loved when I got the opportunity to be on Royal Caribbean for a cruise. It was great experience and I hope one day I can go backs
It was one of the best cruise that I did ... the food it was good the service on the board excellent ... so for me it is yes royal
We went on a cruise to the Bahamas. I can not say enough on how great the staff and accommodations were the food was also excellent
Queria viajar para algum pais e ver se foi bom a viajem se me trataram bem se foi td como falaram só para ver sé é de boa qualidade
Book my first cruise. This should be fun. Great prices. I look forward to update this review. I heard they are better than carnival
Have been ontwo Royal Caribbean Cruises... both were very nice. Went on the largest ship in June.. It was wonderful and beautiful.
I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!
I went on the Oasis of the Seas about two summers ago. Service is great, everything is clean and organized, and the food is AMAZING
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos