Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had a really good time on my Royal Caribbean cruise. We booked when they were having a buy one get one half off, which is a pretty good deal. I would definitely go again.
Great cruise line . Not too kid friendly . Enjoyed the food and the staff . Enjoyed the destinations.
we went on our first cruise sept of 2016 to the bahamas it was amazing a trip to remember not one dual moment on the ship, the staff was awesome ,the rooms were clean i was really impressed
I love royal Caribbean! It is great fun and the staff is amazing. I am looking to book my honeymoon with this cruise line soon. I have been on RC twice and both times is great. Great service and food, good entertainment. Everyone should try this!
We love Royal Caribbean, we have been on other cruise lines but royal Caribbean is our favorite. The services is good and we love all the free activities they offer on board. There's usually something to do and the entertainment is free. I have had to pay for entertainment on Norwegian.
Great experience, great service. Very clean and attentive. Great assortment of entertainment, a little something for everyone. Would absolutely recommend for anyone.
Love Royal Caribbean, went on the Oasis of the Seas and loved it. Service, food, entertainment everything in it was great. Have been on 3 Royal cruises and have cruise with other but wouldn't change Royal. Is the Best
Such a great vacation experience! Loved that there was always a different thing to do, both on board and in land. Food was amazing and there's tons of variety so everyone can find something for themselves. Staff is always nice and ready to help. Can't wait to go on my next cruise!
This is one of the best cruises I have ever been on! Allure of the seas is amazing, the food is great, the service is incomparable to any other cruise line out there. I recommend this cruise line to anyone, even if it's a little pricey. It's well worth it.
I loved the cruise in general it was mt first cruise and I had a great time the service on the ship was great the islands are damp nice I loved every bit of it I wish the teen club on Adventure Of The Seas had different things everyday and not a rotation but besides that everything else was perfec.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos