4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It was an awesome experience!! They have the best customer service. I've only cruised with them once but looking forward to doing it again. The best part was the customer service, not having to worry about anything, food was great too. We were extremely satisfied.
It has great parity of cruises
I love their attention and the service they provide to users
I recommend them
I have been on (4) seven night Royal Caribbean cruises. Most recently we went on the Allure of the Seas in 2013! The ships are amazing and staff are fabulous. Food is better than their competitor cruise lines and entertainment exceeds met expectations each time
I've been on two cruises this year. They are so much fun. All of your entertainment in one place. And I love traveling so seeing the islands has been great. It's also a good vacation to go on with friends/family especially when you haven't seen them in a while.
I would absolutely love to travel here!! My hubby and I would absolutely love it! ! Very romantic and relaxing! ! Has anyone ever been here? How was your experience? Was it worth the travel? :)
I took a Royal Caribbean cruise a couple of years ago with my mom and it was one of the most memorable vacations I've had! We did so many different activities including swimming with a shark! It was amazing.
I went on the Allure of the Seas last year and I loved it! These ships a definitely more fun than carnival. What has me surprised and a little disappointed was that most places to eat are closed by 9pm. Sometimes you're having too much fun and forget to get ready for dinner; then once you shower and are ready to go, its like 10pm and your only option to eat is pizza.
Cruising with Royal Caribbean is pure bliss. The rooms are cozy, the boat is clean and they always have so much to do on the boat! Our cruise was 7 days of pure fun. The staff was so friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We are hoping to book another one soon!
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises and loved every second. The customer service on the ships really makes you feel taken care of. I recommend them to everyone I know considering cruising. Even if you are hesitant once you take a cruise you will be hooked.
I don't have any complaints about my cruise experience with Royal Caribbean. Service was excellent, food was amazing, and entertainment was top notch. Everything I could ask for was provided.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos