Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,197 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The food was okay, not as much choose compare to other cruise I have taken. The activeity was pretty fun and a lot of stuff going on
I live royal Caribbean, it was my first time on a cruise and I would definitely do it again. The hospitality was everything plus more
I had a great experience the family enjoyed it it was plenty of entertainment we stopped at several places overall it was an OK trip
So much fun in the sun that you won't know what to do with yourself. They treat you like royalty and everything you need is on board
I had the best experience on a Royal Caribbean cruise! The food is amazing and there are endless options of things to do on the ship.
Its been awhile, but i remember the staff being very welcoming and helpful. Great entertainment and great food and dining selection!
I loved my cruise I had with Royal Caribbean! Great, friendly, and fun staff! I felt safe and the cruise was an amazing experience.
Service is incredible! And there are so many activities on board as well as access to activities during the sites! Great experience
Wonderful cruise line! We cruise very often. Diamond members. Love all the ships and everything they offer. Something for everyone.
I absolutely love this cruise line! There is something to do for every age group. The drink package is definitely worth the price.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos