BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have taken two Royal Caribbean cruises on two different ships, both were fantastic! Good food, fun activities and more. Be careful about activity fees however, almost every activity has one, even "free" events.
Carolyn M.
North Dartmouth, MA
The memories from this cruise are truly amazing. Through the entire experience I truly felt like royalty. The princess cruise was so luxurious and so much fun. I definitely hope to experience it again some day.
morgan w.
Chattanooga, TN
I definitely enjoyed my cruise, but the boat was rocking so badly that i could not go to dinner the first night, and i have never had that problem before. The food was alright, but i have had better in other cruise lines. I had a fun time, but will probably take my next cruise elsewhere .
Jen L.
I enjoyed my experience with Royal Carribean.  They have a great customer service in the dining restaurant.  I would like to see more improvement on the buffet area.  There were some food that was not as tasty as others.  Also, i would like to see more activites on board.
Mariya B.
Middlesboro, KY
We took our first cruise to the Bahamas on RC and so glad we went with this company. Even on a smaller ship, the food and service is excellent! We're going on a bigger ship for 5 days in march. Can't wait!
Olga B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We are totally "loyal to Royal." This is a great cruise line. The prices are great for what you get and the shore excursion options are fantastic. We absolutely love cruising, and Royal is our first choice!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I already am absolutely amazing time on my cruise. We were on the Independence of the Seas cruise ship. We had no issues at all. There was tons of activities to partake in. I can't wait to go on another one!
Tawny C.
Tacoma, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I experienced my first RCI cruise a few months ago. Was impressed with the cleanliness on board and the attention to detail. Our ship was huge and provided a ton of on board activities during days at sea.
Bryana M.
Wadsworth, OH
Royal Caribbean is a great company to travel with the family. There's a lot for kids,, like a kids club and an 24/7 ice cream bar (i may have visited there once or twice myself). And for adults there's a ton of bars and spas aboard and no-kid zones if you're an adult on vacation alone.
Christy H.
Las Vegas, NV
We have gone on 2 Royal Caribbean cruise and we love them! The staff was very friendly, the rooms were super nice, we never got bored on the boat and the destination were fantastic! Can't wait to go again!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.