Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love royal caribbean. More laid back then most. If you're looking for a lot of fun with children I recommend Disney Cruise line. This one is great as well
By far the best cruise experience! Clean and stately ships with wonderful cruise staff members. Always feel like a part of the ships' families after leaving.
a cruise travel is like to be in a resort that moves around, love the Royal Carebean, great roons e and also the staff, the food and the entreteniment abord
We had an amazing cruise with Royal Caribbean! The food was delicious. The room was nice. The whole ship was fun. I would love to cruise another one with RC.
Have been on royal Caribbean twice and I absolutely love it. Very clean all the workers are so pleasant and the food is amazing. Will be going again for sure
Love royal Caribbean cruise line. Staff is excellent, ships are clean and have great activities. Great food choices and options. My favorite way to vacation.
Very nice and reasonably priced. I loved the club that they had for the kids. It's was nice to enjoy adult time on the boat. Plenty of food , fun and events!
Very nice, lots of fun activities to join. Excursions are fun as well. May be better for an older crowd. I was young when I went but still had a great time.
Perfect atmosphere for either an older group or a couple on a romantic getaway. It really isn't meant for a younger crowd, or a crowd that is there to party.
Royal Caribbean is amazing and so much fun. The dining is spectacular and everything about the ship is amzing. I would recommend this to any age group.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos