4.65 / 5 based on 5,460 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Not sure if it was because of the time of year I went on the cruise. But this cruise wasn’t all that, the staff weren’t the friendliest, the food wasn’t anything from the other world, the activities were limited. Let’s just say, this cruise was pretty average.
The room we were in was TINY. It was the cheapest level but we laughed out loud when we saw it. If you get a cheap room don’t plan to spend much time there. Food was pretty good but I like Carnival’s better. Royal Caribbean had a nicer pool but less hot tubs.
I only travel Royal and I’ve never been disappointed! Beautiful ship with wonderful smiles from the staff! I’ve been traveling since I was about fourteen and would always go Royal! Also the food is great!
I had an amazing time in this cruise with my friends the customer service is very good the food was so delicious and you can eat almost everything everywhere, nice shows they treat you as a queen I just want to go again on another cruise totality recommended.
I had a great experience on my cruise with royal. I would give it a 5 out of 5 but the only thing that i wasn't the biggest fan of is that they dont have too many places to go from NJ. I wish they had more options. Other then that my family and I had a blast!
I have been on this cruise line multiple times, started when I was just a little girl. I do not have any cons other than I do wish the pools weren’t salt water lol I highly recommend this cruise line!! I have had a blast every time I have gone, also very clean
BEAUTIFUL . there's no other words for it . However this is more of an older crowd n a lot of family's . so if your bringing your parents and children this company is perfect for that !!
A wonderful experience!! There were no cons of this cruise. Me and my family had a wonderful time from the minute we stepped on the boat. Quite expensive but very well worth it. I will be going on one of these cruises again. It's definitely top-of-the-line.
This was my first cruise experience and it couldn't have been better. All of the staff were always so helpful and polite. My room was always super clean and all the meals I had on-board were delicious
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and they were both fabulous! The atmosphere was great and super energetic! The ships were super wonderful and staff was great! Biggest hesitation is price with Royal Caribbean otherwise it would be my first choice.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos