BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jessica C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Highly recommend this cruise line. Worth every $ spent. We traveled to Nasua, Bahamas, St. Thomas and St. Martin. It is both adult and kid/family friendly, but was nice that a few areas were adult only if that is a concern. We skipped on the drink package as it didn't seem worth it imo.
Grace J.
W Saint Paul, MN
If I could give Royal Caribbean 10 stars I would. I only cruise with Royal Caribbean. I have been on three 7 night cruises in the last three years and I am hooked for life. They way every staff member treats you is so amazing. Your room attendants remember everything down to making sure you always have ice in your room for the wine you brought on board yourself. If you are lucky enough to enjoy "my time dining" for dinner the entire wait staff for your table remembers you by name and will always remember which wine you were drinking the night before and will offer it to you with dinner. Speaking of wine I would highly suggest getting the drink package when you book your trip with Royal Caribbean, if you enjoy adult beverages. My first cruise I did not, thinking I wouldn't spend over $300 on drinks over the course of the week. But I was very wrong. You also want to make sure you try the drink of the day every day! Fun mixed cocktails you can enjoy on the pool deck while a live band serenades you. They have great activities during "at sea" days that everyone can participate in, my favorites being the "Sexiest Man Alive" contest which I have been a judge for twice, (trust me, you'll laugh so hard your insides will hurt.) and also the belly flop contest. The ports are all incredible and they offer so many different excursions from snorkeling to tequila tasting to private beaches to speed boat rides.
Every time I have cruised with Royal Caribbean I have been with a party of 12 or more and they have always been very accommodating in getting all of our rooms right by each other and keeping us all together during dinner, which is very nice when traveling with family. There is just so much I could say about how great Royal Caribbean International is, but you'll just have to try them to see how great they are!
Kema W.
Kansas City
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was a really good experience!... enjoyed the captain's dinner as well as the drinks and food, plenty of entertainment... more expensive than carnival, but with it
Chelsie E.
Taylor Mill, KY
Both cruises I have been on with Royal have been the best. The staff is super friendly and the rooms are immaculate. I love that they had so many activities to do the whole time we were on the ship. The food was also amazing. Every dinner and dessert was amazing. Loved every minute of it!
Lorine M.
Clifton, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used this cruise line with my friends over spring break and it was all of our first times cruising alone. This afforded us great options of drink packages, room packages, and a variety of lengths. We picked a 3 night cruise and we were able to do everything we wanted in those 3 nights!
Arantza Z.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went  on the Oasis of the Seas a couple of years ago and it really was great. I had a very fun time with my family, my brother was really small and was never bored. Also my grandma well, she is not as young and she was never bored also. There are fun stuff to do for everyone ! Loved it !
Kristina B.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are nice and clean. The food is always amazing and it is nice that they offer a beverage package that you can purchase that way you do not have to worry about carrying around money to buy drinks.
Emily W.
Cincinnati, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I thought it was awesome. So many things to do and different restaurants to visit. The restaurants were great and there was enough variety to keep anyone occupied for the week. I felt safe on the boat and it was very clean. Staff was friendly and I had a really good time during my stay.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
The best cruise line for experiencing the Caribbean, but it is not great in other areas. Their boats are very elaborate and offer something for every age range. The main pull is typical over crowded, but they have pools placed around the boat to try to help with this issue.
Maria R.
Muncie , IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
First time to travel on a cruise to the Bahamas and it was with an infant for a reunion. They made sure that we were always comfortable and the staff was always ready to assist with handling the baby. Food choices were great and activities on board were more than enough to keep us occupied and entertained before docking.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.