Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I spent a week on harmony of the seas this summer. The drink packages on the shop are expensive but you also have everything you need on here without realizing you're not on land. The dining experience was amazing as was the great entertainment options on board
This is my favorite cruise line by far. It really takes vacation to a whole new level. There is always something to do and smooth sailing. The service is also very good. It is my go-to when cruising. It's a little more pricy but definitely worth it.
This was my parents go to cruise line growing up! I have been on seven Royal Caribbean cruises and have enjoyed each experience more and more each time. I love the convenient dinner times and the wait staff is always hilarious and very sweet!
Excellent service and had the best time of my life on my trip! We were treated like royalty and had the best memories on this trip! The food is excellent and delicious and the things to do were nonstop fun and I plan to go again real soon with this service
I've only been on one cruise. Royal Caribbean bybfar exceeded my expectations. Staff was super friendly and informative. The Monarch of the Seas was a great vessel to ride. When I go on another cruise I will drlefinetly look up Royal Caribbean.
Last year my husband and I celebrated our 15 year anniversary by cruising to Bermuda! The cruise line was great. The food was delicious and entertainment was fun Bermuda was such a wonderful country to visit and I will definitely visit again!
I had so much fun on our cruise to Alaska through Royal Caribbean! The shows were great and there was always something to do. Only downfall for me was that the ship could have been more updated and the food in the main cafeteria was sketchy to me.
The best cruise line by far! I have been on three Royal Caribbean cruises and I have never been disappointed. The ship and amenities as well as the entertainment and food never fail to amaze me. I am going on another cruise this December!
This was one of the best vacations that I have ever had. I can not wait to do it again. This was my first cruise and I was afraid to do it but, I am ready to go again today. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean cruise lines to anyone.
Royal Caribbean is on of the best cruise lines to me! I️ loved traveling on the cruise ship and even signed up for another cruise. The food and the services that they provide are amazing. The costumer service is fantastic! Highly recommend
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos