BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Keely F.
I am going on my first cruise with them in early March and I am very excited! Every thing with them up to this point has been great in terms of customer service. My friends and I got a 4 day cruise for $300! We are very excited to leave and I hope that we have a fun time!
Mallory H.
Dozier, AL
This cruise line is very amazing. The service is great along with the food. The cabin are also very well kept and the drinks are great. There are plenty of activities to participate in on board as well as a long list of shore excursions. I definitely recommend this cruise line to anyone who is interested on going on vacation.
Katie G.
We have been on a few cruises & Royal Caribbean was our absolute favorite! Staff was extremely friendly & helpful! Customer Service was awesome & the alcohol card was great! We can't wait to go on another cruise with Royal Caribbean!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I have not been on a cruise from them yet but I have been doing extensive research for planning my next one. They have such amazing reviews and they have so many ships with tons of activities geared towards all ages. I don't want to be on the ship board for the days at sea and these ships offer so much it makes it hard to ever be.
Yamile L.
Miami Springs, FL
This is an amazing cruise line. I've traveled the whole Caribbean and this is one of my favorite ways to travel it, I love the fact that they have everything on board that you don't need to leave the ship but the port of calls and excursions they have are amazing. I will for sure go on this cruise line over and over again.
Will F.
Greenwich, CT
This is my absolute favorite way to cruise. The people, the shows and the food are amazing. Not including the FlowRider which is my favorite part of the entire ship. But besides that they have pools, basketball courts and amazing rooms. The boat is spotless at all times! If there were more stars I would put the rank higher.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I went on a 5 night 6 day cruise on Majesty of the Seas. The room was an interior view room, it was very comfortable, and spacious. The housekeeping service is very nice and provided great service. The activities on the cruise were fun. Only thing I didn't like was the food that was available 24hrs. It was plain and not too good.
Rebecca H.
Grove City, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My husband and I went on a RC cruises on two different occasions and loved every minute of them. The food was amazing and the excursions were interesting. We felt very pampered by the staff and both times were vacations of a lifetime. We have since been on several different cruise lines but RC is one of the best and more affordable.
Eve G.
I've had the time of my life on the Royal Caribbean cruise lines with my family. It has the perfect amount of sea day activities, so much so you always have something to do! From the casino, to the food, to the excursions the cruise offers, the options are limitless! The cruises are a wonderful vacation for everyone in the family.
Adrianne L.
This cruise ship was a very relaxing vacation. It stopped in many beautiful places and the food was great! I would say in comparison to carnival this is more of an older crowd and more relaxed as opposed to the party atmosphere at carnival.
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want to go on a cruise for my first time. Would you recommend Royal Caribbean?
Caitlyn S.
Johnstown, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it worth is? If so what's you're favorite?
Tiffany F.
Lookout Mtn, GA
Where is the best places to travel on this cruise liner?
Keara W.
How is this line?
Michelle G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How much does it cost for a toddler to cruise?