4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise line is top notch. I've been on them all and still think this one is the best. It's typically a little more expensive than most cruise lines but like I tell everyone, you get what you pay for.
I don't really like cruises but compared to the carnival cruise I just went on.... I would rather go on 100 royal carribean! Their allure of the seas is modern, updated, clean, and fun for the whole family.
I have been on 10 cruises and have loved every one on the Royal line. Even the older ships are nice, the food is awesome and the service is par every time. Would HIGHLY recommend sailing with this line!
Having been on many different cruise lines I can easily say that RC is one of my very favorites. You can always expect a great vacation from RC and I typically find them to be better prices than some of their competing cruise lines. Definitely would recommend any vacation with them.
I love cruising with Royal Carribean! I recently became platinum and have enjoyed cruising on the Voyager class, Freedom class and Oasis class ships. I can't think of a better way to travel the world than on a cruise ship!
I loved my experience on Royal Caribbean. The staff and service personnel was amazing. The made us feel like royalty. The cruise was not too kid friendly and could have had more activities for teenage children. We had fun at karoke. and other shows. The entertainment was great.
We used Royal Caribbean for a mediterranean cruise three years ago. It was awesome. There were a couple of things that were a little disorganized on our ship, but for the most part the process went smoothly and we had a great time! I have heard, however, that Norwegian is better.
My family took a cruise on royal carribean from seattle to Alaska. It was really bad. The staff was not friendly the food was not good and the boat we sailed on was in desperate need of updating. We did the same route on a celebrity line cruise after and was much better quality!
Cruiseline for young singles and for families. Many activities for all age ranges. Depending on the cruise ship, the more luxurious and extra amenities. Overall, fun cruise line with attentive staff.
We aren't the biggest fans of cruises but I have to say this one was really great. We were gone for 5 days and there was always something to do. They have awesome locations and great customer service.
Q & A
I've been dying to go on a cruise lately! Should royal Caribbean be the first place i look around?
Do you splurge for a balcony room or save money by sticking with a window view?
How was your experience on the cruise I'm scared about hearing the bad news of them breaking down.
Never been on a cruise before. What is the best length for a first time cruiser?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos