4.65 / 5 based on 5,360 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Very fun cruise that offers a lot of activities for all ages, especially for adults. Great entertainment. Drinks are okay too. Food can be better. But the dinner options are good. Great service.
I went on the Allure of the Seas last year and I loved it! These ships a definitely more fun than carnival. What has me surprised and a little disappointed was that most places to eat are closed by 9pm. Sometimes you're having too much fun and forget to get ready for dinner; then once you shower and are ready to go, its like 10pm and your only option to eat is pizza.
I have been on (4) seven night Royal Caribbean cruises. Most recently we went on the Allure of the Seas in 2013! The ships are amazing and staff are fabulous. Food is better than their competitor cruise lines and entertainment exceeds met expectations each time
I have been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean and I must say that they make you feel like royalty! The service is superb, the food is great, and the entertainment is like no other. So great that you don't need to get off the boat (although I highly recommend that)!
I would absolutely love to travel here!! My hubby and I would absolutely love it! ! Very romantic and relaxing! ! Has anyone ever been here? How was your experience? Was it worth the travel? :)
I traveled on the Majesty of the Seas. I LOVED this cruise ship! I absolutely loved that they had so many activities. The food was great, and the staff was so friendly. I will always chose Royal Caribbean when I cruise. The pricing for cruises is very reasonable too.
We cruised to Alaska on Royal Caribbean and we loved it. They are a great cruise line with great service, rooms, food and decor. They are one of our favorite cruise lines. Highly recommended!
I love Royal Caribbean. It's definitely my choice cruise line for a quick weekend cruise to the basic destinations. I haven't been on any of their newer ships, but overall, it's a great line.
It was an awesome experience!! They have the best customer service. I've only cruised with them once but looking forward to doing it again. The best part was the customer service, not having to worry about anything, food was great too. We were extremely satisfied.
I have taken 3 cruises on Royal Carribean and always had a great time. The ships are beautiful, the entertainment is fantastic and the food is amazing. Something for everyone!!! We love the casino too!!! They shows were very good. We always love the bingo games!!
Q & A
For veteran cruisers what is your favorite amenity that Royal Caribbean offers over other cruise lines?
Where do I find the best deals for a cruise like this?
I have been on a 7 day cruise and was considering a shorter cruise like a 4 day.....Are the shorter cruises enjoyable or do you feel like you are cruising the whole time??
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
I've never done a cruise before, will I get super motion sick on this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos