BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
We used this cruise line the last time we traveled by boat. The whole Check in process was pretty easy. All of the team members were great with customer service and made sure we were comfortable the whole time.
Deema M.
Sugar Land, TX
We took our first cruise in November for our honeymoon. The customer service is phenomenal and it was our first time using. We booked our second cruise next year! I would definitely recommend a cruise with royal carribean.
Lara S.
Logan, WV
I went on the Allure of the seas and it set the bar so incredibly high for a cruise. The ship was absolutely amazing and very detailed. Our waiter for the week was so kind along with the rest of the staff on board. If you're going to go on a cruise you can't go wrong with Royal Caribbean.
Candice K.
Harper Woods, MI
The most amazing ship to vacation on is the royal Caribbean! Never a dull moment! Always has entertainment lots to do for kids and 24 hours food and drinks the ship never stops having fun! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Colleen M.
Baltimore, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The boat was older and showing some wear but the service can not be beat. Dinner in the Starlight dining room was truly a blissful experience. Our only complaint was at the end of the cruise our bathroom had some weird fumes.
Jed R.
Chapel Hill, NC
I had a fantastic experience on Royal Carribean's Western Carribean cruise. The highlight of the trip was the excursion to the "Mexican Riviera" and in particular the ruins of Tulum. It was absolutely gorgeous and fulfilled every expectation I had of the trip. I would go again in a heartbeat!
Mike R.
Volo, IL
If you want to go on a cruise this is the best of the best. The service is over and beyond. The food is excellent! Tons of things to do on the ship! Never a dull moment. My number one choice to go on a cruise.
Lynette M.
What a great way to vacation! With an amazing number of food and entertainment options on board, and the beautiful views to enjoy from the deck, I found our cruise to be so relaxing and fun! I'm already planning another cruise and I can't wait!
Cayleigh L.
West Palm Bch, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
These cruises are awesome. I've been on one one time when I was a kid and had a total blast. Highly recommended to everyone because they are so much more cost effective than other travel and food is paid for.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I looovvveeee going on cruises! The Royal Caribbean cruise line is so great! I've been on a couple cruises and I love using Royal Caribbean. The costumer service is always terrific and I would definitely recommend!
Marquita S.
Federal Way, WA
For veteran cruisers what is your favorite amenity that Royal Caribbean offers over other cruise lines?
Bre'Anna W.
Webster, TX
Where do I find the best deals for a cruise like this?
Jaime  B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been on a 7 day cruise and was considering a shorter cruise like a 4 day.....Are the shorter cruises enjoyable or do you feel like you are cruising the whole time??
Lucia B.
De Soto, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I love the thought of going on a cruise! Is it risky though? Like pirates.(real life ones lol)
Kim H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've never done a cruise before, will I get super motion sick on this?