BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I had the most memorable vacation went I went on my a Royal Caribbean cruise. It was the best week of my life. We had non stop fun from the moment we woke up until we passed. Can't wait for the next one!
Marianettee R.
My first experience with this cruise line was super satisfying, the staff was friendly, the activities were incredible and I'm now going back every single year. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED USING THE CRUISE LINE.
Sarah C.
I love cruising with Royal Carribean! I recently became platinum and have enjoyed cruising on the Voyager class, Freedom class and Oasis class ships. I can't think of a better way to travel the world than on a cruise ship!
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
RCCL offers a great variety of activities, food and ports to enjoy your vacation. The only drawback is they don't offer the best prices and I can get the same vacation experience with another competitor.
Ashley H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I loved the cruise in general it was mt first cruise and I had a great time the service on the ship was great the islands are damp nice I loved every bit of it I wish the teen club on Adventure Of The Seas had different things everyday and not a rotation but besides that everything else was perfec.
OnlyLeezaZ O.
great cruise. The staff is veeeeeeery wonderful and nice. They kept the entire ship extremely clean. They were helpful in finding locations. The food choices were amazing and they had great onboard activities. They also traveled to great destinations.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
To be fair this is the only cruise line I've experienced but man do they go out of your way to make your stay special! The events and food are just amazing. I'd suggest a cruise at least once in your life!
Chandler S.
Valencia, CA
I'm a big fan of Royal Caribbean cruises! I've been cruising since I was young, and now my family is platinum. I had great experiences at the kids club, and always had fun exploring the ship. There wad a great mix of family, kid, and adult activities on board, and everyone is so nice.
Caitlin H.
Charlotte, NC
I have been on a ton of cruises and Royal Caribbean is by far the nicest and cleanest. I would not go on any other cruise other than the Disney, but that's only if we are taking kids for Mickey Mouse. Royal Caribbean is the best bang for your buck with still having decent rooms.
Kelly H.
Brighton , MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I definitely did enjoy my first Royal Caribbean cruise. I have always been a Carnival fan, and in comparison I wasn't too impressed. For the price, it isn't always worth it (the service wasn't as good and the shows surely weren't). Just depends on what you are looking for in a cruise!
Angie H.
Tallahassee, FL
Is the food the best ever? One of the main reasons we want to go on a cruise is to eat eat eat.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I'm going on a cruise this summer I've never been on one before. Is it fun? Do you get bored? Should i be worried about getting sea sick?! 😖
Suzanne O.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've heard this is the best line of cruises to go on. Do you agree?
Cassandra G.
Boulder, CO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Is it worth the extra money compared to Carnival?
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I want to go on a Cruise one day. Please tell me if Royal Caribbean is a good cruise line and why.