4.65 / 5 based on 5,471 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I don't really like cruises but compared to the carnival cruise I just went on.... I would rather go on 100 royal carribean! Their allure of the seas is modern, updated, clean, and fun for the whole family.
My family has been going on their cruse's for years there super fun and safe. As a child i would be very scared at first because the ship is so big, but eventually i warmed up every time! Had a blast !!!!
This is my favorite cruise line! I've only been on 2 cruises (2 different cruise lines) and this was by far the best in customer service and they were super organized and fun! Would absolutely love to go again!
I have been on 10 cruises and have loved every one on the Royal line. Even the older ships are nice, the food is awesome and the service is par every time. Would HIGHLY recommend sailing with this line!
This cruise line is top notch. I've been on them all and still think this one is the best. It's typically a little more expensive than most cruise lines but like I tell everyone, you get what you pay for.
Having been on many different cruise lines I can easily say that RC is one of my very favorites. You can always expect a great vacation from RC and I typically find them to be better prices than some of their competing cruise lines. Definitely would recommend any vacation with them.
We aren't the biggest fans of cruises but I have to say this one was really great. We were gone for 5 days and there was always something to do. They have awesome locations and great customer service.
Amazing experience! Great variety of destinations, shows, activities, and food! I only wish I could go on more cruises with them. Staff is incredibly friendly and makes the voyage truly unforgettable
My family took a cruise on royal carribean from seattle to Alaska. It was really bad. The staff was not friendly the food was not good and the boat we sailed on was in desperate need of updating. We did the same route on a celebrity line cruise after and was much better quality!
I have never had a bad experience on this ship line. Each year they get bigger and better. My family and I favor this ship line over any others because of the abundance of activities, they go all out
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos