BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Theresa T.
Hastings, MN
My husband, myself, and our two daughters (19 and 15) went on the 7 day cruise. The land excursions were a lot of fun and I am glad that we did that! The girls started to get bored on the ship towards the end of the cruise. If we were to do another cruise, we would do a shorter one.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I find this to be the best cruise line. When we went to Jamaica I was treated with such respect. The food was amazing and the excursions were so much fun. For the price you really do get the royal treatment.
Brittany B.
Marion, IN
This is the best cruise line. They take care of you it's so relaxing. Food is amazing! The price is unbelievable for everything you get to do and see. The entertainment is wonderful and non stop the whole trip. It doesn't matter what you like to do there is something for everyone to do.
Shelby M.
Johnson City, TN
I went on my first cruise on royal Caribbean and I had a blast. The staff was extremely friendly and there was a wide variety of things to do both on and off the ship. In my opinion they had stuff that fit all ages. However if you are looking for a party boat then this isn't for you.
Olga B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We are totally "loyal to Royal." This is a great cruise line. The prices are great for what you get and the shore excursion options are fantastic. We absolutely love cruising, and Royal is our first choice!
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
My husband and I took a cruise for our honeymoon. The food was terrific, the service fantastic. I loved the cruise so much that I actually became a vacation planner and now book these cruises. The best part about this cruise line is how clean and organized they are. Highly recommend.
Devin M.
Millville, NJ
Best Cruise i've ever been on plenty to do for all age groups never get bored on here as long as you know how to have fun and if so this cruise and its couple stops are the place for you. been on 2 of these cruses in a two year time period and by far they are the most fun things to do
Bryana M.
Wadsworth, OH
Royal Caribbean is a great company to travel with the family. There's a lot for kids,, like a kids club and an 24/7 ice cream bar (i may have visited there once or twice myself). And for adults there's a ton of bars and spas aboard and no-kid zones if you're an adult on vacation alone.
Elizabeth T.
Forest, VA
I've only ever been on one cruise, and it was with Royal Caribbean. I loved it. The food is amazing, the entertainment is phenomenal, and there is plenty to do both at sea and in port. Highly recommend it!
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I already am absolutely amazing time on my cruise. We were on the Independence of the Seas cruise ship. We had no issues at all. There was tons of activities to partake in. I can't wait to go on another one!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.