4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've only ever been on one cruise, and it was with Royal Caribbean. I loved it. The food is amazing, the entertainment is phenomenal, and there is plenty to do both at sea and in port. Highly recommend it!
We took our first cruise to the Bahamas on RC and so glad we went with this company. Even on a smaller ship, the food and service is excellent! We're going on a bigger ship for 5 days in march. Can't wait!
I've been on 4 cruises with Royal Carribean and suffered from severe post cruise depression after every single one! Each time was absolutely amazing. The ships all have some unique features about them but the amazing service, fantastic food, and unforgettable memories can be found on board every ship
Royal Caribbean makes cruising the ultimate vacation. I have been on 8 royal Caribbean cruises and I love them. They are so much fun and filled with tons and tons of activities. The best cruise line by far.
I already am absolutely amazing time on my cruise. We were on the Independence of the Seas cruise ship. We had no issues at all. There was tons of activities to partake in. I can't wait to go on another one!
I find this to be the best cruise line. When we went to Jamaica I was treated with such respect. The food was amazing and the excursions were so much fun. For the price you really do get the royal treatment.
Great great cruise line! Definitely a nicer/more expensive cruise line than the others, but it's worth it! Never have had any issues with making arrangements or while out to sea! Royal Caribbean is amazing!
The best and ONLY cruise line I will travel. They go so above and beyond for such a reasonable price it's unbelievable. They now have drink packages where you can drink to your hearts desire (within reason) and the ships have amazing amenities. I will never cruise with another cruise line.
I love sailing with The Royal Caribbean crew, the ships are the cities on the sea. I took a 5 day cruise, and I can say that it wasn't long enough for everything they offer on the ship, from many pools, gyms, shopping, eating, dancing, drinking, gambling, movies.... The list goes on!!
My family and I had went on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress such a beautiful ship. There was so much to do and went to Cocoa Cay which is Royal Caribbean's private island. If you are looking to go on a cruise you should definitely consider Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress. BON VOYAGE. 🚢
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos