Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Excellent service, excellent food, the shows were appropriate for almost any age and the whole experience was great. Definitely my first choice if I go on another cruise some day!
Cruises are amazing because it has everything you may ever need in the ship! I is at the same time exotic and homie! I love all the events that happen and the beautiful view!
Very good solid cruise line. Love Quantum of the Seas, Oasis and Allure. Great itineraries, good food, excellent entertainment with first class service and new innovative ideas.
I have cruised with Royal Caribbean 3 times and each time was better than the next. They're my favorite cruise line and, although sometimes more pricey, they are so so worth it.
I have cruised Royal Caribbean twice now. I am a RC fan for life now. They offer an unlimited drink package that essentially turns your cruise into an all inclusive! I love it!!
Love love love! They have such great perks and amenities on their cruises. It's so relaxing and the food/drinks are fantastic! They do tend to run on the pricey side though.
I had so much fun on this cruise! I ate until I was stuffed...and then stuffed myself again. I had nonstop entertainment available at my fingertips 24/7. The staff went above and beyond to cater to me and my needs. Great price too!
I have never been on a Royal Caribbean Cruise, but I will experience my first on in just under a year. I have heard great things about them and I cannot wait for this adventure!
Was my 3rd cruise in less than a year. Staff was amazing but food and entertainment hours could have been better. I'm a night owl and I always felt rushed to get to bed by 10.
Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite moderately-priced cruise lines. It's comparable to Norwegian Cruise Line in terms of quality of experience, but is more family-friendly.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos