BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jeanne G.
Middle River, MD
We only boarded to participate in a wedding but had to get off. OMG!!! This ship was beautiful. The architect was stunning, the crew were so kind and caring and one day I hope to be able to actually cruise on this beauty!!!
Caitlin M.
Fort Mill, SC
I've been on 13 cruises in my life, usually choosing the competition over Royal Caribbean. Last summer, I decided to get RC a try and it was okay. I still had fun and enjoyed my time but I felt that my money stretched farther on other cruise lines.
Caitlin M.
Cuba, MO
Royal Caribbean was amazing. My husband and I went for our honeymoon as first time cruisers and we got hooked. They made us feel so special and welcomed. They helped with anything and everything. The price was incredible, they were very knowledgeable, hospitable. The boat was immaculate very well maintained and just gorgeous. We cannot wait to go back, and we recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone asking about cruises!
Aria M.
I cannot explain to you how good a cruise this was. I've gone once, but I am definitely going again. Favorite part was simply being in the ocean underneath the night sky. Beautiful scenery, and I was completely satisfied
Charlotte K.
Montclair, NJ
I haven't cruised in a long, long time but my favorite cruise line by far is Royal Caribbean. Great food, incredible service, fun itineraries -- what's NOT to love? I just wish my bf wouldn't get sick on these things, I'd love to plan a Caribbean trip from New Jersey. Doesn't get much more convenient than that!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We always choose royal Caribbean for cruising. The rooms are impeccable, the staff is amazing, the food is excellent, the activities are like no other . We will not cruise and any other cruise line, if it's not Royal Caribbean.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean to the Caribbean and I think it was a very fair price and totally obtainable. There were a lot of great amenities like buffet and drink. The islands were amazing with a lot of activities.
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this cruise line. I went on my first cruise last October and it was wonderful. You wont get bored aboard these ships. There's always something to do and the cleanliness is wonderful. All of the staff is super great.
Teresa L.
San Antonio, TX
My mom and I are loyal customers of royal carribean cruise ships! Outstanding customer service. The people are very friendly. Its a great vacation for family and friends. There is a lot to do in the ship, dancing, casino, karaoke, spa's, kids activities, all kinds of restaurants and the food is delicious!
Brittany A.
Taftville, CT
This was my cruise that I went on and I loved it!! I would never cruise with anybody other then Royal! I loved everything about this cruiseline. I have only been once but I am already thinking about doing yearly cruises. Best choice ever!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.