Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best cruise line I've ever been on. Definitely use this as much as you can. From Alaska to Bermuda I've used Royal Caribbean and they are great.
I'm been go to cruise for few times now. I really how they food and entertainment they have while we're crusing. Sometimes they have great deal.
Great time, good food, drinks and accommodations on these ships. Their cruises are a good value. Drink packages seem a little pricey.
So much do do and has so much to offer. Very nice people and very well organized. Planing the next cruise very soon and they are my first choice.
I've only been on a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas, but it was a blast, the ship was clean, the food was great, and there was a lot to do!
Radiance of the seas is the best ship. The waiters were so funny and good! The shows were always so much fun to go to and activities on the ship
Had a great time on the Royal Caribbean cruise line. The staff were friendly. I enjoyed all of the activities that were available on the cruise.
I would like to participate in this campaign, the attention and the cruise are one of the best and spent some vacations there, thanks influenster
Have taken several cruises with this line and they are always very good. I️ would like to see some improvements to their movies under the stars.
We went to St Thomas and St Maarten, it was a nice relaxing time with family. The staff were just a joy and very helpful. The food was delicious!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos