BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Atarah H.
I went on Royal Caribbean cruise last summer. For 9 days, I enjoyed the food, the restaurants were good. The Chops Grille was great, basic American food there. Casinos were great. The nightclubs were okay, they played almost the same music very night. The bar area was a little expensive and the activites were great. Rock climbing was fun.
Brittany B.
Ocoee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had a wonderful experience. It was my first ever cruise experience, and we went on the empress of the seas, which is the smallest of their ships. It was perfect for a first timer, because I didn't feel too overwhelmed. The staff was SO FRIENDLY. I fell in love with the crew and was so sad to leave them. I will never forget this vacation.
Brianna A.
Pacifica, CA
Cruising with Royal Caribbean was a great experience! The customer service was great, accommodations were awesome and everything for the right price! My favorite part was how I didn't need to carry cash around on the ship and could charge anything I wanted with my room key. Any and everything you could want or need is available on the ship! I'd highly recommend a family member or friend to cruise with Royal Caribbean and look forward to my next vacation with them!
Jessica R.
Norfolk, VA
They are the best cruise line hands down. They always make sure your whole family has fun and spends quality time together. They're are enough activities for all ages so you won't have to kill your family spending so much time with them! Best experience ever
Hetal P.
Phoenix, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been on a Royal Caribbean cruise and a Carnival cruise. The Royal Caribbean cruise had better activities, and both had similar food quality. The staff were very friendly and the overall experience was great. Wonderful trip to take with family, forces everyone to give up their phones for several days, and participate in quality time.
Camila C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I've been on Royal before and I think it's one of the best cruises I've taken! Granted I haven't been anywhere extravagant when I went on them but it was amazing service! I was definitely satisfied and you can find a variety of price points!
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I loved all the cruises I did with Royal Caribbean. Their ships are always impressive with everything that they offer. I don't think its possible to be bored on one of them. The stops that they do are great and always beautiful. It is more high end then other cruise lines and definitely not the "party/booze cruise" that can be found elsewhere.
I went on a 5 day, 4 night cruise with the Pittsburgh Steelers. I was unimpressed with the staff. They were far less friendly and knowledgeable than in previous cruises. Limited meal times with no assigned seating left my party waiting to be seated. There were plenty of entertainment options as the Pittsburgh Steelers were on board. There was a storm in the area so we were unable to visit the Royal Caribbean private island in the Caribbean. Overall, it was mediocre.
Shannon M.
My first experience cruising was with Royal Caribbean and that sealed the deal for any future cruises. The staff were always very friendly, helpful and willing to go out of their way to make sure you had the best time! Anything you needed, they were right there to help you. You get more than what you paid for with any Royal Caribbean cruise. I have been on 4 more since my first one and every time the service and entire vacation has been nothing less than exceptional.
Brook R.
Nampa, ID
We have been on 2 Royal Caribbean cruises now and there's a reason we'll be back for more! We love it! Their food is AH-MAZING! Seriously so delicious. The ships we were on were full of entertainment and were very clean. We love Royal and won't go anywhere else!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.