Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I thoroughly loved my time on a Royal Caribbean Cruise! I can't wait to go back! It was such a fun experience for my entire extended family.
I took a family trip in the Caribbean. The weather was wonderful. The water at the port was nice and blue and cold. I enjoyed the people. Great group of diversity.
Best vacation ever!!!! We went to the Caribbean and have the best honeymoon. Food was amazing and the employees treat us super ptofessional.
I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to others. They have a good price and staff! You should do, because I am sure you will love it!
Took a 4 day cruise with family to the Bahamas. Loved everything in the cruise except it did not have a lot of activities for my 2 year old.
My family and I had a wonderful time on Royal!! Tons of activities, great entertainment and WONDERFUL food! Can't wait until my next cruise!!
i love everything about them!! its always the best week of the year when i stay with them!! best of all i get to enjoy my neighboring islands
Big ships and great food but can be a tad pricy. Also sometimes too many people where it becomes hard to get into shows. Better for families.
I love this cruise line. I have been on this cruise line multiple times and I would love to go back. I had such a great time on each cruise.
Won't sail with any other line. The vacation ypu get for the price is incomparable. Have been on 10 royal cruises. Most recently in January.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos