4.65 / 5 based on 5,482 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
What a great way to vacation! With an amazing number of food and entertainment options on board, and the beautiful views to enjoy from the deck, I found our cruise to be so relaxing and fun! I'm already planning another cruise and I can't wait!
I've been on a few cruises and they are so fun! Royal Caribbean is perfect for any age, but great for adults and older kids. The shows on the boat were spectacular and the food and service were just as great!
These cruises are awesome. I've been on one one time when I was a kid and had a total blast. Highly recommended to everyone because they are so much more cost effective than other travel and food is paid for.
We used this cruise line the last time we traveled by boat. The whole Check in process was pretty easy. All of the team members were great with customer service and made sure we were comfortable the whole time.
Very fun vacation. There were many different things we could do both on and off the boats. They had many shows and events which were great for the whole family. I would definitely go again. It was a great trip.
I have taken two Royal Caribbean cruises on two different ships, both were fantastic! Good food, fun activities and more. Be careful about activity fees however, almost every activity has one, even "free" events.
We are totally "loyal to Royal." This is a great cruise line. The prices are great for what you get and the shore excursion options are fantastic. We absolutely love cruising, and Royal is our first choice!
My husband and I took a cruise for our honeymoon. The food was terrific, the service fantastic. I loved the cruise so much that I actually became a vacation planner and now book these cruises. The best part about this cruise line is how clean and organized they are. Highly recommend.
My husband, myself, and our two daughters (19 and 15) went on the 7 day cruise. The land excursions were a lot of fun and I am glad that we did that! The girls started to get bored on the ship towards the end of the cruise. If we were to do another cruise, we would do a shorter one.
We took our first cruise to the Bahamas on RC and so glad we went with this company. Even on a smaller ship, the food and service is excellent! We're going on a bigger ship for 5 days in march. Can't wait!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos