4.65 / 5 based on 5,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I'm not a huge fan of cruises but when I went it was with my entire extended family and we had a lot of fun. I loved the gym and the track on the water- so cool!!!! I also loved how my family spent a lot of time together.
My husband and I went on our 3rd cruise in February. We were very happy with Royal C. The last 2 cruises we went on were with Carnival and we were disappointed with them. This cruise changed our minds on cruise ships! We had a blast. Tons of activities, great food, and the staff was amazing.
I went on the Allure of the seas and it set the bar so incredibly high for a cruise. The ship was absolutely amazing and very detailed. Our waiter for the week was so kind along with the rest of the staff on board. If you're going to go on a cruise you can't go wrong with Royal Caribbean.
The most amazing ship to vacation on is the royal Caribbean! Never a dull moment! Always has entertainment lots to do for kids and 24 hours food and drinks the ship never stops having fun! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!
I looovvveeee going on cruises! The Royal Caribbean cruise line is so great! I've been on a couple cruises and I love using Royal Caribbean. The costumer service is always terrific and I would definitely recommend!
I've been cruising with royal Caribbean since I was a kid. Their boats are gorgeous and offer activities for everyone. The trip and on board experience can be catered to whatever you want your vacation to be.
If you want to go on a cruise this is the best of the best. The service is over and beyond. The food is excellent! Tons of things to do on the ship! Never a dull moment. My number one choice to go on a cruise.
The best cruise line...I've been on a few cruises and let me say I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line...the food was great and I would definitely suggest getting the sofa package, it was so worth it. The ship had everything, plus the entertainment was awesome and everyone was polite.
The boat was older and showing some wear but the service can not be beat. Dinner in the Starlight dining room was truly a blissful experience. Our only complaint was at the end of the cruise our bathroom had some weird fumes.
I love going on cruises and this cruise company does a great job with making your cruise memorable. There is a ton of things to do, great food and the staff is friendly and very accommodating. highly recommend!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos