Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Excellent cruise, food is very rich, rooms very confortable, its services excellent, and its staff very friendly, I recommend it.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, upscale, great service, clean, wonderful staffing
I've only ever had good experiences with Royal Caribbean. All of the staff is always happy and helpful. Never ran into a negative staff member. Good is yummy and shows are fun.
We loved our Royal Caribbean cruise. First, the food is amazing and endless. I probably gained 10 pounds that week. They have ice cream machines on the pool deck and kids love that! They had such a wide array of food items as well. From fancy, high-end dining options, to buffet style, family food. We had escargo and mac and cheese in the same week. They always had a show somewhere and entertainment was never hard to find. The excursions were my favorite part. We got to snorkel, take an amazing tour through a Mexican city, ride mules up a mountain, repel through the jungle and down a waterfall. It was AMAZING. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Royal Caribbean Hotels are a great stay if you are looking for an affordable hotel that is always friendly and always makes sure that you have a comfortable and convenient stay while you are away.
I have been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises. I can't complain, the boats are breathtaking and the crews are so friendly. The staterooms are very spacious, there was more than enough room for the 4 people we had staying in it. Aboard a Royal Caribbean ship there is something to do for the whole family, no matter the ages.
Royal carribean prpvides an incredible service The wait staff, room attendants, and other staff are just the best in the business. I was floored by the amount of courtesy and professionalism. The rooms were great and the activities even better. It was the best experience i have ever had!
Phemenonal cruise line plenty of activities to do on the ship also the team really cares about the guests experience they're actively involved
Always a great experience. I love that this cruise line adapts to children, but still caters to adults.
I lovvvveee Cruises ! they're so much fun. I always recommend going with fun people. Why would you want to travel the world with party poopers?
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos