4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
One of my favorite cruise ships. Always so clean and has the best rooms and customer service. The Food was very good and so was the entertainment. I love tanning and laying out in the sun while sailing on the sea!
My husband and I are very loyal Royal Caribbean cruisers. We have been on five cruises in the past ten years and are always looking for our next adventure. We have our sixth cruise scheduled in 2017. The employees are very invested in the travelers and take care of you to make you feel special.
Royal Caribbean has always been a go-to cruise line for friends and family alike -- and for good reason! The food and entertainment aboard the ships are second to none. Unfortunately not everything is free and one must spend a pretty-penny to travel with this line, but overall it is so worth it.
i went on a christmas cruise last year (navigator of the seas) it was the best gift i received! i loved my stay, the waiter and assistant waiter Hai Yang :) great service. i would love another cruise. i recommend!!
We had a fantastic family vacation on royal Caribbean. Living near port Canaveral, cruising is top on our list for vacationing and this cruise line far surpasses carnival. The food is delicious and the overall experience is magical.
We traveled with Royal Caribbean on a Mediterranean cruise last year. It was a great experience to see the most of Europe in the shortest time possible. We were able to fall asleep and and wake up in a new location each day.
The best cruise line...I've been on a few cruises and let me say I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line...the food was great and I would definitely suggest getting the sofa package, it was so worth it. The ship had everything, plus the entertainment was awesome and everyone was polite.
I'm not a huge fan of cruises but when I went it was with my entire extended family and we had a lot of fun. I loved the gym and the track on the water- so cool!!!! I also loved how my family spent a lot of time together.
I've been cruising with royal Caribbean since I was a kid. Their boats are gorgeous and offer activities for everyone. The trip and on board experience can be catered to whatever you want your vacation to be.
The memories from this cruise are truly amazing. Through the entire experience I truly felt like royalty. The princess cruise was so luxurious and so much fun. I definitely hope to experience it again some day.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos