Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had one of the best cruises of my life with Royal Caribbean, they are great and I recommend it a 100%, it's comfortable, beautiful and fun!
Love the atmosphere. Loved the food! The service! My days there were perfect! My favorite thing was the daily figures they made with towels.
Won't sail with any other line. The vacation ypu get for the price is incomparable. Have been on 10 royal cruises. Most recently in January.
I have went on about 10 Royal Caribbean cruises from the smallest of their ships to their largest ship and have had the best time every time!
A one time trip in cruise and it was great. They tell me that traveling in a crusero of these is of dreams, if I could I would love to do it
It was our honeymoon and Christmas time. Music was always playing and food was served on different decks at all times with different themes.
We went on a couple cruises to the bahamas with royal caribbean and always had a blast. Their staff is remarkable and the food is delicious!
Loved this cruise line!! Had a blast, there was plenty to do, the food was amazing, the service was great. The ship and trip was beautiful!!
Went on a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago. It was just okay. I like carnival cruises better there is more to do and it's more laid back
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos