4.65 / 5 based on 5,341 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I went on my first cruise on royal Caribbean and I had a blast. The staff was extremely friendly and there was a wide variety of things to do both on and off the ship. In my opinion they had stuff that fit all ages. However if you are looking for a party boat then this isn't for you.
I experienced my first RCI cruise a few months ago. Was impressed with the cleanliness on board and the attention to detail. Our ship was huge and provided a ton of on board activities during days at sea.
I had an amazing experience on my first cruise on Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff was so nice and tried to get to know you personally. I will be going on more in the future. My favorite part was the different options of always having stuff to do. Yes I recommend this brand for sure :)
I've been on 4 cruises with Royal Carribean and suffered from severe post cruise depression after every single one! Each time was absolutely amazing. The ships all have some unique features about them but the amazing service, fantastic food, and unforgettable memories can be found on board every ship
I already am absolutely amazing time on my cruise. We were on the Independence of the Seas cruise ship. We had no issues at all. There was tons of activities to partake in. I can't wait to go on another one!
My family and I had went on Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress such a beautiful ship. There was so much to do and went to Cocoa Cay which is Royal Caribbean's private island. If you are looking to go on a cruise you should definitely consider Royal Caribbean's Nordic Empress. BON VOYAGE. 🚢
I find this to be the best cruise line. When we went to Jamaica I was treated with such respect. The food was amazing and the excursions were so much fun. For the price you really do get the royal treatment.
Loved this vacation. The weather was beautiful for the entire trip. This was my first cruise so I was not sure what to expect. Overall it was fun however I'm not sure I would do as long of a trip next time.
I don't really like cruises but compared to the carnival cruise I just went on.... I would rather go on 100 royal carribean! Their allure of the seas is modern, updated, clean, and fun for the whole family.
My sisters and I enjoyed a week long cruise with out kids or husbands and had a great time on this cruise line. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. The ship was beautiful and well cleaned. The food was excellent and the entertainment was very impressive!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos