BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Sia S.
Wise, VA
Best cruise line ever! I have been on a few different cruise lines, and this one is my favorite! There are so many activities to do for everyone of every age. You will never get bored! The food is amazing, and prepared to your liking! This is a great vacation to get the best bang for your buck, all inclusive!
Christina E.
Evansville, IN
My first cruise was with them and man.. it was amazing! The ship was beautiful, the employees were amazing and accommodating, and never a boring time! So much to do and see! Would highly recommend this cruise line to anyone!
Mariana L.
Newark , DE
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Great costumer care! The ships are in great condition and staff is amazing.
In the smaller chips it would be nice to have more entertainment activities.
Food was to die for in the main dining room and a lot of great options.
Kelsie K.
Chaska, MN
Although Royal Caribbean is a very classy and refined ship, I was very disappointed with the dining options. For the amount that is paid to go on the ship, there are so many eating establishments on board that are not included in the cost. Other than that, great service, well kept ship, and it is a great time!
Carolyn S.
Kenosha, wi
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Took my first cruise ever and was extremely happy with the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! Their staff was very friendly and helpful. I always felt safe, even when I got lost on the boat, the staff helped me to my group :) The food was amazing and the drinks kept flowing. Highly recommend this line for future travel
Stephanie R.
Bowling Green, KY
This past summer we took this cruise with Royal Caribbean and really enjoyed ourselves. The places were phenomenal, we loved all of the food, excursions and attractions we saw. We definitely want to take one again soon!
Tina L.
Franklin, Tn
Royal Caribbean is in my opinion the best option when choosing a cruise line. It had a perfect balance of adult activities while at the same time providing an exciting time for my daughter. The selection of food was fabulous and the staff on board was very attentive. I will definitely be a long time customer!
Lauren S.
Farmington, MN
This cruise line has its stuff together. I've been on one ship and the entertainment was great. The food was fantastic. The stops were well organized. There was tons to do. I loved it and would love to book another cruise.
Amanda R.
Atlanta, GA
We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and had an awesome experience! The food is awesome and was a step up from other cruise lines we have traveled on before. The room was nice and spacious enough for the two of us. We had a blast!
Mia W.
Cincinnati, OH
Loved my time on Royal Carribean! Crew was always nice and ready to help! Food was exceptional and I loved the late night unlimited pizza and french fries! Perfect to satisfy late night munchies! I would definitely recommend this cruise line to everyone!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.