BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Manuel M H.
Bloomington, CA
Love love love this cruise line! I went on the Alaskan cruise and it was so beautiful there! The ships was really beautiful as well! Me and my family typically cruise once a year for a week vacation and how loved it every year!
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
I went as a teenager, leaving the cruise was an amazing experience at the Bahamas, but honestly there wasn't enough activities to do! The movies were limited and by the second day I had watched all of them. But the dining hall was great and they had the best foods available all the time! I gained so much weight!
Ashlee N.
Orlando, FL
I had so much fun on this cruise! But that was mostly because of the company I had with me. The ship itself was nice but seemed a bit outdated. I also would've appreciated more amenities. But overall, it was a good experience.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have NEVER had a bad experience on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises. I've been on 6 so far, going on 7 this coming spring and they get better and better every single time. Never disappointed in my experience. Money well spent.
Julia G.
Oak Park , IL
I've never had as much time as on this trip, there is always something to do, the kids had their oen thing going on and you don't need to worry about them hetting bored, dinner is amazing, you get to order as much food as you want and you seat with the same people every night!! You end up being great friends with them
Kaytee G.
Taking a cruise through Royal Caribbean is a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and helpful, I slept like a rock, the food and entertainment was great, and the ship was beautiful. (Allure of the Seas). I highly recommend going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean. My husband and I plan to go again soon!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
We have taken three cruises with Royal Caribbean and they are by far the best cruise line. The crew is always customer focused, food is consistently good, the ships/rooms are always clean and they have the best destinations.
Karli S.
Cincinnati , OH
Cruises are a great deal for traveling as you basically get everything included. But Nassau is not fun to visit and it's always on the ticket. I wasn't too impressed with the destinations and I've been on a few different ones.
Jessica S.
Nicholson, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love! Love! LOVE! Royal Caribbean. They go above and beyond for cruises. There food is incredible. They have so many activities for cruise goers. The chocolate buffet (and all food!) was so delicious. Loved their "Captain's Dinner."
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
Royal Caribbean was my first cruise ever. The boats are so classy. It is definitely a cruise line for adults. The staterooms are pretty small. I've gone on different cruise lines and these boats and rooms are a lot smaller compared to others.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.