Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I really wasn't impressed. I would prefer carnival if you're looking for a family friendly cruise experience. I wrote about on travelingmom.com
The only cruise I have ever been on and I can't say enough fantastic things! Great service and great food! Amazing package deals for everyone!
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line I have traveled on so far. The ships are well kept, the service is outstanding and their food is great.
Smaller rooms than Carnival, less kid friendly, food is average, good ports, often there are good deals with RC that are cheaper than carnival
From the time I got on until the time I got off, there were nothing but memories...great memories. I'm planning to go to Alaska with this line.
Great cruise line. I've been using the since my 15th bday and I'm 37 yrs old. The food is outstanding and the service is absolutely incredible.
Best cruise I have ever been on. The ship was amazing and the staff was super nice and helpful. I would recommend using them for future curises
This line cruise makes you feel like a queen if you are female and a king if you are a male. They take very good care of you,food is delightful
Good people, good atmosphere and very smooth sailing. I enjoyed this line because I didn't have not one problem or one bad day a boarding them.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos