4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite. The staff is always so nice and accommodating. Drinks are great. The nightlife is also so much fun!! You really do forget that you are on a cruise ship. It feels like home!
This cruise line has its stuff together. I've been on one ship and the entertainment was great. The food was fantastic. The stops were well organized. There was tons to do. I loved it and would love to book another cruise.
Fabulous cruise line! I have cruised with RCCL 3 times and have loved every second. The crew is amazing and there is always something fun to do. I wish the cruises weren't so pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Although Royal Caribbean is a very classy and refined ship, I was very disappointed with the dining options. For the amount that is paid to go on the ship, there are so many eating establishments on board that are not included in the cost. Other than that, great service, well kept ship, and it is a great time!
I've been on 13 cruises in my life, usually choosing the competition over Royal Caribbean. Last summer, I decided to get RC a try and it was okay. I still had fun and enjoyed my time but I felt that my money stretched farther on other cruise lines.
I've stayed with them before! Lots of fun! They give you a good amount of time at each location with lots of options for you to do. There's pretty much always something going on on the boat and they're very accommodating!
We always choose royal Caribbean for cruising. The rooms are impeccable, the staff is amazing, the food is excellent, the activities are like no other . We will not cruise and any other cruise line, if it's not Royal Caribbean.
Best experience of my life! Royal Caribbean appeals to crowds of all ages which makes it a great choice for any group of individuals looking to get away. Staff are the friendliest group of people I have ever encountered
Next year will be my first Royal Cruise, I love that they have such beautifully updated ships! I'm really excited and I feel that they have excellent over the phone customer service so I can't wait to be aboard the ship!
My mom and I are loyal customers of royal carribean cruise ships! Outstanding customer service. The people are very friendly. Its a great vacation for family and friends. There is a lot to do in the ship, dancing, casino, karaoke, spa's, kids activities, all kinds of restaurants and the food is delicious!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos