Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Good people, good atmosphere and very smooth sailing. I enjoyed this line because I didn't have not one problem or one bad day a boarding them.
The food and rooms were mediocre, but the experience was awesome. Loved the private island in the Bahamas. Was a fun and affordable 3-day trip!
This is a luxury cruise line to me and it is great! All the staff is very courteous and the ship is very clean. Food was great the whole trip!
This line cruise makes you feel like a queen if you are female and a king if you are a male. They take very good care of you,food is delightful
Best vacation of my life my boyfriend and I were treated like royalty from when we arrived until when we left. Definitely would love to go back
This was fun as a child but not as fun as an adult. The food was okay but there was a lot of great activities. I would recommend for a family.
I really wasn't impressed. I would prefer carnival if you're looking for a family friendly cruise experience. I wrote about on travelingmom.com
The only cruise I have ever been on and I can't say enough fantastic things! Great service and great food! Amazing package deals for everyone!
No complaints. Good food. Great staff. Rooms clean. Good activities & entertainment. Wish it were cheaper to travel, but can't have everything!
I have been on 2 of these cruises and have one scheduled for December. Staff is awesom! Show are fantastic and professional! Food is great too!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos