Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean! Friendly staff, great activities, nice rooms, and overall clean environment. This is my favorite cruise line to use.
an amazing vacation with my family that created lasting memories. the crew was incredibly kind and accommodating to help with me elderly grandparents
All over the best carnival I've ever been on too defiantly worth every penny up how I recommend this to anyone who are thinking about taking a cruise
So far I've been on the allure and anthem.... I loved them both but favor the allure... I would go on either one again when given the opportunity.
Cant wait to go back loved it very friendly and cant wait to go back with family and have fun and relax love it cant waiiiiiit lol fam cant either
Fabulous!!! great experience people were fantastic, use them twice honeymoon included. Makes you feel like a celebrity. Wanna go on another again.
We almost always cruised with Royal Caribbean. I love all the shows and meals they provide. The staff are always super accommodating as well.
Both cruises that I've taken have been with Royal Carribbean. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. Great ships, entertainment, and excursions.
Fun but my boat needed an upgrade. There was a ton of old people and some staff tended to be rude. Overall fun but wish there was more excursions!
The absolute best cruise line on planet earth. Their attention to detail is what keeps customers returning year after year. I value their business.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos