4.65 / 5 based on 5,495 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Having been on many cruises with this cruise line, I highly recommend it. Their ships are classy, clean, and the workers are always extremely helpful. The food is absolutely amazing. At the ports, Royal Caribbean is always working to keep everything safe. You cannot go wrong with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines
I have been on many cruises, a couple of which were with Royal Caribbean. Royal Caribbean Cruises are in my opinion more extravagant than other cruise lines based on the ships, food, and the entertainment services that are offered. Its not the most fun party ship on the seas but its definitely a royal getaway.
This cruise line has its stuff together. I've been on one ship and the entertainment was great. The food was fantastic. The stops were well organized. There was tons to do. I loved it and would love to book another cruise.
Took my first cruise ever and was extremely happy with the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line! Their staff was very friendly and helpful. I always felt safe, even when I got lost on the boat, the staff helped me to my group :) The food was amazing and the drinks kept flowing. Highly recommend this line for future travel
My family and I went on the Oasis of the seas (one of their largest ships) and let me just say it was absolutely amazing! It had so much to do and it was so easy to get lost on a ship like that! I'm happy to say we will be taking another Royal Caribbean cruise this summer in Europe! I would definitely recommend!
Fabulous cruise line! I have cruised with RCCL 3 times and have loved every second. The crew is amazing and there is always something fun to do. I wish the cruises weren't so pricey, but you definitely get what you pay for.
This past summer we took this cruise with Royal Caribbean and really enjoyed ourselves. The places were phenomenal, we loved all of the food, excursions and attractions we saw. We definitely want to take one again soon!
We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and had an awesome experience! The food is awesome and was a step up from other cruise lines we have traveled on before. The room was nice and spacious enough for the two of us. We had a blast!
A great cruise line. We've used them for multiple family vacations over Europe and it is by far the most cost effective way to see a lot of different countries in a short time. Also great food and service by staff members.
Royal Caribbean is in my opinion the best option when choosing a cruise line. It had a perfect balance of adult activities while at the same time providing an exciting time for my daughter. The selection of food was fabulous and the staff on board was very attentive. I will definitely be a long time customer!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos