4.65 / 5 based on 5,492 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love love love this cruise line! I went on the Alaskan cruise and it was so beautiful there! The ships was really beautiful as well! Me and my family typically cruise once a year for a week vacation and how loved it every year!
I have NEVER had a bad experience on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises. I've been on 6 so far, going on 7 this coming spring and they get better and better every single time. Never disappointed in my experience. Money well spent.
This was one of the best trips I have ever been on! Loved every moment of my trip and definitely didn't want to leave when it was over! If you have some money to spend on this experience I would 100% recommend it to anyone!
Royal Caribbean is absolutely amazing! I had an amazing experience with them that has been unparalleled. The service was phenomenal and the staff was super friendly. The whole cruise was stellar and I would definitely recommend them.
Our Royal Caribbean cruise was such a great to make memories with my family. Everything from the food, entertainment, and kindness of the staff really made a lasting impression on us. The ship was beautiful and we can't wait to go again!
I recently cruised on Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas to the East Caribbean and I absolutely loved it. The ship had plenty to occupy one's time and I had a blast. I can't say the dining was as incredible though after having gone on Carnivals' ships in the past. The food was better on Carnival in my opinion.
This is great cruise line they are know for the finer side of cruising def not a party cruise more of a great relax vacation cruise. unlike most cruise line R.C.has a drinking pass but has i said not know to be a party cruise.
Best cruises I've been on. They have beautiful ships that are filled with activities, restaurants, and shops. Their dining room is delicious! I enjoyed all aspects of my time with Royal Caribbean and would highly recommend :)
Royal Caribbean has it going for themselves! They have the nicest staff and the best food! Theres always something to do while out at sea and their excursions are extremely fun and decently priced! Not to mention the deals they sell when you look for another cruise through them!
The value was amazing! I had so much fun on the cruise I didn't even want to go home. The food was my favorite part, because I live to eat. The music and dancing was very fun. The entertainment and the Seaview is something you cannot mess!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos