BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I took my first cruise with Royal Carribean and had a great time! The staff and crew we're all so nice and accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. The interactive dinners we're probably my favorite part along with the excursions!
Heather F.
Royal Caribbean was my favorite cruise line by far! Had the best amenities, including great staff, lots of activities and great shows. I went with my entire family and everyone had something to do there. Overall super satisfied with my cruise experience with RC.
Patricia R.
We went to Alaska in May 2012 on Royal Caribbean and it was an awesome cruise. The crew members were great, in and out of your room before you knew it, taking great care at cleaning around your items. They always made the bed and provided clean towels. They were friendly and helpful. The food and drinks were great. I loved the constant ice cream, lol. The stops in Alaska and Canada were great and the views were great. Ben and Jerry's and Starbucks on board was awesome too.
Kathy C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I taken two royal Caribbean cruises and loved both. One was to Mexico and the other was to the Caribbean. I felt pampered the whole time. The food was excellent. The entertainment was first rate. We're planning to take another cruise next year.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
I love Royal Caribbean! They keep the cruise ships clean, friendly service, a great variety of locations to go, usually have a lot of on-board activities. Not as cheap as Carnival, but then again I haven't seen bad publicity like Carnival has- entire ship getting sick, stranded at sea... Ill stay away from Carnival and stick with Royal Caribbean! :)
Lindsey T.
Coventry, RI
Basically any of these ships will provide you with the best vacation of your life. Not to long ago I was on the Oasis ship and the second I got off I was ready to book my next cruise. SO huge and so much fun. It literally the greatest experience and best vacation.
Ashley L.
McDonough , GA
We will always cruise with Royal Caribbean! It has been our favorite cruise line. The staff is always great, the boats are clean, the food is amazing! We have been on several cruises with them, and will always choose them over other cruise lines.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love cruising!! I've been on the royal Caribbean like a couple times! They have lots of things to do for kids on these ships! I would definitely go again and again! I think it's all a fair price! Lots to do, really nice relaxing, fun experience!
Lauren K.
I loved the crusie, everyone was nice on board (except the NASTY NASTY nurses, which is why I gave 3 stars) other than that everyone was awesome. The room was clean, food was to die for and the pool was cleaned every night which made me feel good
April T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I like the options you have with Royal Caribbean. You can go on a trip for a few days or for over a week! You can pay a couple hundred dollars a couple thousand dollars for your trip depending on what you want. I like that it gives me options depending on what I have available to me at the time! The people on the ship were always nice and helpful.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.