4.65 / 5 based on 5,479 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love this cruise line took my son and husband few years ago and it was the best vacation ever. Hope to get to go back soon. A little pricey but very worth the money. Best vacation ever. Everybody should experience a cruise with royal
I've been on 3-4 Royal Caribbean cruises. In my experience, shorter cruises are better (3-5 days) and the staff are friendlier on these types of vacations. However, longer cruises seem to employ tired, grumpy staff. They wouldn't let my mom have a cookie because the buffet wasn't open for another 2 minutes. Just rude!
Royal Caribbean was my first cruise ever. The boats are so classy. It is definitely a cruise line for adults. The staterooms are pretty small. I've gone on different cruise lines and these boats and rooms are a lot smaller compared to others.
This is great cruise line they are know for the finer side of cruising def not a party cruise more of a great relax vacation cruise. unlike most cruise line R.C.has a drinking pass but has i said not know to be a party cruise.
The value was amazing! I had so much fun on the cruise I didn't even want to go home. The food was my favorite part, because I live to eat. The music and dancing was very fun. The entertainment and the Seaview is something you cannot mess!
Love! Love! LOVE! Royal Caribbean. They go above and beyond for cruises. There food is incredible. They have so many activities for cruise goers. The chocolate buffet (and all food!) was so delicious. Loved their "Captain's Dinner."
Best cruises I've been on. They have beautiful ships that are filled with activities, restaurants, and shops. Their dining room is delicious! I enjoyed all aspects of my time with Royal Caribbean and would highly recommend :)
We have taken three cruises with Royal Caribbean and they are by far the best cruise line. The crew is always customer focused, food is consistently good, the ships/rooms are always clean and they have the best destinations.
Cruised on liberty of the seas in the Mediterranean and it was just great. Staff and food are fantastic. Rooms are small but that's to be expected just as well as crowded hot tubs. Entertainment was amazing and so were the bars.
Love love love this cruise line! I went on the Alaskan cruise and it was so beautiful there! The ships was really beautiful as well! Me and my family typically cruise once a year for a week vacation and how loved it every year!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos