4.65 / 5 based on 5,492 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
This cruise ship was a very relaxing vacation. It stopped in many beautiful places and the food was great! I would say in comparison to carnival this is more of an older crowd and more relaxed as opposed to the party atmosphere at carnival.
Just came back from a cruise on the Adventure of the Seas. It was my first cruise and I feel as though royal Caribbean made it one to remember! Amazing service and friendly staff everywhere. Clean rooms and great amenities. Highly recommended!
Went on my 2nd cruise with Royal Caribbean about 2 years ago and I had the best time of my life. The cruise ship was beautiful, the dinners were amazing and the crew members were great! Definitely would go back on Royal Caribbean!!!!
A great experience! It's definitely pricey however, its worth it every once in awhile. I've only been on one cruise but my favorite part was all of the random islands we went to and the food. The food was amazing! Definitely check them out and looks for Jamaica trips
I've been on 3-4 Royal Caribbean cruises. In my experience, shorter cruises are better (3-5 days) and the staff are friendlier on these types of vacations. However, longer cruises seem to employ tired, grumpy staff. They wouldn't let my mom have a cookie because the buffet wasn't open for another 2 minutes. Just rude!
I am absolutely head over heels for this cruiseline! I go cruising often, using many different cruiselines, but I always cherish the time I went on the Royal Caribbean! So much fun, great dining, room service, and top notch shows!
The thing that I love about Royal is that while it can be family friendly, there aren't a bunch of kids roaming around like on Carnival. I do not have any children and when I am on vacation I don't like to feel like I am at Disney.
I have been on 8 cruises in my life and I have to say that Royal Carribean Cruises are the best of them all! Royal Carribean ships are the cleanest and have the most activities going on. Also, the food on Royal Carribean Cruises is the best! If I had a decision to go on any cruise line I would definelty pick Royal Carribean!
Best cruise line out there! We have never had a negative experience on this cruise line. Elegant, fun, and so much to do on board. The staff is always exceptional and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous and nice. I'd always recommend Royal Caribbean!
Love this cruise line took my son and husband few years ago and it was the best vacation ever. Hope to get to go back soon. A little pricey but very worth the money. Best vacation ever. Everybody should experience a cruise with royal
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos