Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was a blast! There were tons of things to do for people of all ages. The boat even had an ice skating rink for the guests!
Great cruise, the ship was nice and clean. There a lot of activities to do on the ship, the crews member are very helpful. Best part is the food on the ship.
I have been on 3 royal Caribbean cruises and I have to say they were amazing. When I get married we strive going on a royal Caribbean Cruise and I can't wait
We had an amazing cruise with Royal Caribbean! The food was delicious. The room was nice. The whole ship was fun. I would love to cruise another one with RC.
I love royal caribbean. More laid back then most. If you're looking for a lot of fun with children I recommend Disney Cruise line. This one is great as well
Una Excelente linea de cruceros para vacacionar en familia, para dar un tiempo de relajación entre los seres queridos visitando los mejore lugares del mundo!
a cruise travel is like to be in a resort that moves around, love the Royal Carebean, great roons e and also the staff, the food and the entreteniment abord
I will never cruise anything else! Staff is great, rooms are great, food is great, activites are great and fun for everyone and drink specials are perfect!!
Such amazing trip with friends and family, you will always find something for everybody to do and you just don't have time to sit in your room and be bored.
Got married on a royal carribean cruise. It was all my dreams come true. The ship was amazing. The service was phenomonal and the locations were first rate.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos